The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Three Strikes Rules

Shaza · 2 · 1936

Offline Shaza

• Eating.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mycurry.net
Hi,

My series was removed because of the three strikes rule (Shaman King: Funbari No Uta). I'm not here to argue about it, or to ask for anything, but I really want to apply back for this fanlisting and get it back under my ownership. I really love this little series, it's only about five chapters long and in the history of TAFL it has been opened and closed 4 times and I was just so sick and tired of joining it over and over again I decided to apply for it and keep it for long. You know that thread "please make this fanlisting" that was me FOUR times because I was sick and tired of waiting for it to be added again.

I wouldn't mind if people would apply and build this listing, really I wouldn't. But the truth is no one really does, and no one has applied for it. I love it a lot and want to take it back, I got it removed because of some various reasons, somehow this fanlisting always suffers the rule because of the fact that its under fanbase and on another server and I forget (yes it's wrong again), I plan to move it once I switch hosts actually, but haven't had the time since I spent 4 months out of the country and currently I don't have a home since my house is demolished. So truthfully, it's been pretty tough these last couple of months and I want to just request to get this listing put back under my care despite the three strike rule or let me reapply since I want a listing that no one really "wants" and I tried even adopting this out a couple times and no one seems to want it but me =/ and all those people who join who I asked AS WELL and they didn't want to own it either. It's one of those "join" but not "own" listings it seems.
MyCurry|GumGum|The-OrO|DeathGod

Number of FL's Owned: ~60

Newest FL: Sephiroth

Freelance WebDesigne

Offline Mitzrael

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • ^ just your average ninja :D
    • View Profile
    • http://rainawhile.net
Hi Shaza :hug:

I'm truly sorry but while I understand you only mean good and truly love this series, no exceptions can be made =/
However, you are always welcome to keep the fanlisting, it just won't be linked at TAFL.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 08:56:52 PM by Mitzrael »
ソニア!ninja ^/_\^ | Items/Locations + Manga-ka & Directors + Music and Songs + Rivalries
Your daily dose of coffee in a pill [ rain awhile ]