The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

What are you playing?

Blok · 101 · 19307

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Recently been playing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Japanese Version), Pokemon Y and Tales of Hearts R. ^_^ Need to get Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS since I can't play the PS2 version anymore. ;-;

Offline Buruma

• TAFL Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • Buruma Network

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Offline Tec

• TAFL Senior Staff
    • View Profile
    • kyouNU

Just platinum'd Lightning Returns but I really want to complete my bestiary so going to finish my Normal playthrough and maybe do a Hard one as well. And Bravely Default on the 3DS.

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Just platinum'd Lightning Returns but I really want to complete my bestiary so going to finish my Normal playthrough and maybe do a Hard one as well. And Bravely Default on the 3DS.

Awesomesauce~ ;D

I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable.

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402

Aside from Cut the Rope 2 on my phone I'm currently heavily addicted (again) to Peggle - so much fun! :dance: (<-- Darn, I stinkin' love that smiley :lol: )

« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:04:04 PM by Rain »

Offline Mitzrael

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • ^ just your average ninja :D
    • View Profile
    • http://rainawhile.net

Aside from Cut the Rope 2 on my phone I'm currently heavily addicted (again) to Peggle - so much fun! :dance: (<-- Darn, I stinkin' love that smiley :lol: )

Peggle!!! It became so addicting I had to cut it off my phone altogether x:

Since I've saving for a PS4, I'm sticking to apps for android and iOS now, so basically I've become a sad addict to Candy Crush :help:

ソニア!ninja ^/_\^ | Items/Locations + Manga-ka & Directors + Music and Songs + Rivalries
Your daily dose of coffee in a pill [ rain awhile ]

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Tales of Zestiria. Had to restart once cause I didn't get what I was doing at first, haha.

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402

Peggle!!! It became so addicting I had to cut it off my phone altogether x:

Whoops, never saw that post xD. I didn't even install it on my phone because I knew I couldn't resist playing all the time :whistle: . So I \"only\" have it on my computer, but that didn't stop me from spending my nights playing Peggle :lol:.

So, on my phone I mainly play Charm King at the moment and on my Wii Mario Kart Wii.