The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Final Embrace

Mayumi · 5 · 2205

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul
Hello,
I know I haven't been active here. But now I've decided to change and be more active. As some of you know (and some haven't), I had a anime fanlisting collective but decided to close it. But now, I've reopened one. So, here I am promoting my new collective; Final Embrace - The Last Romance Network. I hope you all love the layout, it features Milla Maxwell from the latest Tales game; Tales of Xillia. Just to let you know, if you're looking at dead links in my owned page, do not worry. All of my fanlistings are currently having makeovers. ;P If you're interested in affiliating with me, feel free to leave a message. So once again, my newly anime fanlisting collective;

[size="4"][font="Georgia"]Final Embrace - The Last Romance Network[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:33:50 AM by Mayumi »

Offline sailorchick

• View Profile
    • http://fantasy-skies.net/
Mayumi, the layout looks lovely ^^  Would you like to affiliate with After Midnight?
Also, do you happen to have a KIM list?  You have some wonderful fanlistings

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul
Mayumi, the layout looks lovely ^^  Would you like to affiliate with After Midnight?
Also, do you happen to have a KIM list?  You have some wonderful fanlistings
Thank you, Jessica and I'd love to affiliate with you :D I've added you~ And as for the KIM list. I currently don't have one for both fanlisting collectives. But, I might change my mind about that in the future. But, sometimes I ask if anyone is interested in being in it. But if you're interested in some of my fanlists, you can email me.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 06:52:17 PM by Mayumi »

Offline sailorchick

• View Profile
    • http://fantasy-skies.net/
Thanks for adding me Mayumi!  I added you back and will be sending a small e-mail with a few code donations for the site and some fanlistings.  Feel free to take the code I made for your collective ^^

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul
Thanks for adding me Mayumi!  I added you back and will be sending a small e-mail with a few code donations for the site and some fanlistings.  Feel free to take the code I made for your collective ^^
Sorry for the late reply~ Thank you for the button ;D It's lovely :3 I'll add it right away :D