The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

One Piece Music and Dracule Mihawk, and other moved OP listings

Hal · 6 · 2346

Offline Hal

• Sadly, closed. Life\'s more than
    • View Profile
Just got my last letter from Shaza saying she got my last letter, so now I feel good announcing this to everyone. :D

Two big, huge wishlisters she let me adopt here (at one time!), that I have been following and so in love with since I first found out about them; I am still so positively ecstatic about being allowed to adopt these. Thank you so much, Shaza! I wish you the best!

Yo-Ho-Ho!
One Piece Music fanlisting

Défier la Mort
Dracule Mihawk fanlisting

Taking affiliates and new members! :D

And before I even realized I got my approval letters, I moved my other One Piece fanlistings to their own directory because I felt my fan directory was getting a little too large for comfort. (Translation: I'm super organized and there are plans for expansion, so I felt more comfortable moving my OP fanlistings to their own directory.) So, as all that suggests, the following fanlistings have moved as well:
    [*]Monkey D. Garp
    [*]Kokoro no Chizu
    [*]Silvers Rayleigh
    [*]Wanted!
    [/list]
    Also taking affiliates and new members. <3

Offline Marie

• TAFL Senior Staff
    • That girl who wants to be a pirate
      • View Profile
      • http://get-fighted.net
    Awww, they both look lovely! :pirate: Congrats on the adoptions! When I get off my ass and move my own shit, I'll be sure to affiliate!
    Marie; Senior Staffer - Characters N-Z
    A love pirate? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that?

get fighted & pirates & royal rebellion

Offline Hal

• View Profile

Offline Hal

• View Profile
    I am so sorry, sailorchick, I have been super busy. D:

But I would love to affiliate the OP music fanlisting with all your music fanlistings! Thank you so much! :) (And seriously, I am immensely sorry for my lateness!)

Offline Haruko

• View Profile
      • http://www.eternal-tears.net
    Just got my last letter from Shaza saying she got my last letter, so now I feel good announcing this to everyone. :D

Two big, huge wishlisters she let me adopt here (at one time!), that I have been following and so in love with since I first found out about them; I am still so positively ecstatic about being allowed to adopt these. Thank you so much, Shaza! I wish you the best!

Yo-Ho-Ho!
    One Piece Music fanlisting

Défier la Mort
    Dracule Mihawk fanlisting

Taking affiliates and new members! :D

And before I even realized I got my approval letters, I moved my other One Piece fanlistings to their own directory because I felt my fan directory was getting a little too large for comfort. (Translation: I'm super organized and there are plans for expansion, so I felt more comfortable moving my OP fanlistings to their own directory.) So, as all that suggests, the following fanlistings have moved as well:Also taking affiliates and new members. <3

Hi, would you like to affiliate with my Nico Robin and Dr. Hiluluk fanlistings? :heart: