The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

getting errors on email change form

carla · 4 · 3536

Offline carla

• View Profile
    • http://kyoudai.net
hi, i'm trying to change my email from my yahoo account (which has been giving me problems lately) to a gmail account. however when i use the form, i get a bunch of mySQL errors:

Code: [Select]
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/tafl/animefanlistings.org/functions.inc.php on line 98
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/tafl/animefanlistings.org/functions.inc.php on line 98
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/tafl/animefanlistings.org/functions.inc.php on line 98
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/tafl/animefanlistings.org/functions.inc.php on line 98

and right after that it tells me the old e-mail address i'm trying to use is invalid. which it isn't, as i've checked it about four times already. i'm assuming this means the change request isn't going through (sorry if you got it multiple times!). help, please?
[color=\"#3333FF\"]kNET kNET kNET kNET kNET kNET... betcha can't say it ten times fast ^.^[/colo

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul
I'm also going through the same thing as well. Even though the email I currently use for TAFL is vaild.

Offline Tess

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • http://rusalka.in
Girls, the form is working now, so you should be able to change your e-mail address! :hug:

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul
Girls, the form is working now, so you should be able to change your e-mail address! :hug:
Thanks, Tess! :hug: :heart: