The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Gmail Not Receiving TAFL Emails

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hello TAFL staff! This is Vickie. I have requested to change my email address at the board from a non-gmail account to gmail but have not received the revalidation email. I have waited patiently, checked both my new and old email accounts including spam folders, tried resending the request twice, etc. I have also tested the \"Your FL List\" form but also didn't get the email. I received the password reset email on my non-gmail account prior to requesting the change without any issues.

Could the staff please help investigate the issue? Thank you!

Posting as Anonymous because I couldn't start a new topic without validating my new email.

Vickie

Offline Tess

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • http://rusalka.in

Hi Vickie!

The Senior Staff and my fellow developer are looking into this now, and unfortunately, this is an issue that doesn't have a ready-made fix. In the meantime, I'd recommend using the contact form and asking the Senior Staff to give you a hand in helping you with changing your e-mail, as well as anything else e-mail related you need. I apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while the issue is looked at!  :wave:

Offline Vickie

• Fanlistings!
    • View Profile

Just wanted to report back that the problem appears to be fixed now!