The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Time to say goodbye to all my fanlistings

Offline Lacus Clyne

• View Profile
To all the beautiful people in this community,

I've been part of this world for years, owning wonderful fanlisting with love and respect. I wasn't an active part of this board, but I've been lucky to meet amazing people and owners during these years. My life has changed recently: I took a second degree last week and now I might be called in days and leave for starting the job I've always wished and studied for, so not only I might not be able to give my fanlistings the time they deserve, but also I might not be truly able to request and realize other fanlistings in the future.
So, in order to find other wonderful people who are interested in the subjects and want to adopt my fanlistings, here I am!  :)

If you want to take a look, you can find them here: http://lacusclyne.altervista.org/owned.php
I hope to find them a loving home. <3
Please, I'll wait until October, 22 (Sunday), then I'll proceed to close my fls. Consider to contact me at: aral2004@alice.it providing name/subject/your website link/reason why you wish for the specific fanlisting (I really appreciate motivation).

It's hard and painful for me to take this decision, but I cannot do otherwise.  :'(
Anyway, thank you for everything in these years from the bottom of my heart.

I look forward to hearing requests from other amazing owners!
Have a good life!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 11:51:55 AM by Lacus Clyne »

Offline Lacus Clyne

• View Profile
Hello there! :)
Unfortunately, I didn't hear back any adoption request during the past days. I'm deeply sorry, but I'll proceed to the fls' closure.  :'(
I guess this is my last message here, so again, thanks for all the chances to realize wonderful fanlistings and I hope that my former fls will find beloved homes in the future.
Farewell and good luck with your lives! :)