The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

3 New One Piece Fanlistings!

Offline rika24

• FMA, One Piece, Flame of Recca,
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net
I know they're not really new, but for the longest time it wouldn't let me post anything (the verification image wouldn't show). So now that it is, I wanted to post my three newest fanlistings!

Mr Prince

Vinsmoke Sanji
I've always liked Sanji, his fighting style is my favorite out of all the Straw Hats and he's most relatable of the Monster Trio.

Promise

Usopp and Kaya
What drew me to this pair was their dedication to each other. Usopp helping Kaya through her depression with his stories, saving her from Kuro, and later his protectiveness towards the Going Merry because it was a gift from her. Kaya deciding to become a doctor so she'll be able to help Usopp if he returns injured, and only focusing on Usopp when news of the Straw Hats' bounties are released. And then of course, the promise Usopp made to return to her one day. In a way, they've become each other's purpose.

Assurance

Usopp and Vinsmoke Sanji
I really started to love the bond between these two during the Water Seven/Enies Lobby arc. When it seemed like Usopp's entire world was falling apart all around him, his constant doubts about his worth to the crew turning into self-hatred. Sanji seemed to understand when no one else did, offering the support needed with a speech that Usopp took to heart. Usopp tends to turn to Sanji a lot in particular and has saved Sanji's life too.