The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

A Few Up

Amber · 1 · 1120

Offline Amber

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • http://eien-melody.net
Hello folks,

I really hate making topics like this. However, with some very extreme circumstances developing within the last two weeks that no one wants to hear all the details too, I'm having to cut back. The following fanlistings are up for adoption I'm going to give this a rather short deadline for March 9th, 2018, to make a decision. The closed fanlistings I still have the members list for and will gladly give them to you if you get approved - with credit. Some of those fanlistings were simply easier to close and let the staffers decide on possible new owners. I will get new owners approximately four weeks to get the fanlisting(s) done. 

If any of the following fanlistings interest you, please send me an email at rei.hino2[at]gmail.com with:

Name:
URL(s):
Reasons Why?

It does not have to be a long email however I will take into consideration your fanlisting owner history and so forth. No collectors, please.

+Any Keep in Mind Owners and any possible previous owners will most likely get first dibs and will be contacted here in the next few days. However, do not let this stop you from applying.

TAFL:
Dragonball Z: Goku & Vegeta
   Crosslisted at TFL and TAFL:

Sailor Moon: Artemis Characters: TV/Characters: 0-M)

Sailor Moon: Minako Aino/Sailor Venus & Artemis (Relationships/Relationships: TV)

Sailor Moon: Luna & Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Mooon (Relationships/Relationships: TV)

Sonic the Hedgehog: Tails & Sonic (Games/Relationships)

This list may be updated throughout the adoption process for any additional fanlisting and/or updates on the status of these. Thank you for your support all these years, everyone!
"A world  on fire."  - Daredevil