The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Before posting, PLEASE READ

Offline Danielle

• TAFL Founder
    • View Profile
    • http://hoshichan.com/
While we here at TAFL understand that sometimes a little cross-promotion is helpful and necessary, due to the way things are listed between networks, this forum is still primarily for the promotion of anime and manga subjects, recently finished @ TAFL. Not hockey teams, not food, etc. Edit: And not dinosaurs!

Webmasters that primarily frequent TAFL are an exception to this rule, because (obviously) most of the fans would be over here and not necessarily at TFL, but please, other than webmasters or other obviously-related subjects, keep to the description of this forum:
If you have a brand new TAFL-approved fanlisting and would like to promote it, please do so here!

I have posted warnings in the threads I found this morning and closed them, but future disregard for this forum will result in topics being removed, not just closed, and the topic starters will be warned. Let's keep it relevant, okay guys?  :bounce:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 02:08:05 PM by Danielle »

D A N I E L L E

TAFL Founder, General Nuisance

Offline Marie

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • That girl who wants to be a pirate
    • View Profile
    • http://get-fighted.net
We are bumping this thread as a reminder for people to please read this post before posting, as we have noticed an increasing number of individuals not following the specifics outlined.

To reiterate: this forum is for TAFL approved fanlistings ONLY. This includes all promotion and affiliation requests. You might have applied for crosslisting, but until you are actually approved, you should not include subjects that are not currently listed at TAFL in your posts. Subjects that are not listed here, but that you wish to ask for affiliation with, should be taken to email or the appropriate forum at TFL.

We have edited several posts over the last few days that were not following this guideline. Further disregard of this policy can, and will, result in the issuance of warnings, as outlined in the original post.

So, please guys. :unsure: Don't make us resort to that, okay?
Marie; Senior Staffer - Characters N-Z
A love pirate? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that?

get fighted & pirates & royal rebellion