Other Stuff > Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Last movie you watched?

(1/51) > >>

Estefania:
I noticed this thread over at TFL forums and I thought maybe people would be interested in seeing it around here =) I'm a bit of a movie-addict so I'm watching and re-watching stuff all the time. I even keep a record of the films I watch for the first time during the year~ This is my list for 2009 so far ❤ It's the second year I do it, the first one was for 2008 =D

So just comment here with the last movie(s) you watched and maybe comment on it a bit if you want? Or perhaps rec it/warn other people about it?

Last new (for me) movie I watched was Bolt. Took me a while, heh. I was actually pretty good, but then again ever since Lasseter is also working his magic on Disney movies they've been getting better again. I adored Meet the Robinsons and he also helped with that one.

Also, I'm basically rewatching Tom Hanks' career for the nth time. It happens when I see some new film of his at the cinema (even if Angels & Demons wasn't awful enough to be good, unlike The Da Vinci Code). Yeah I'm a big fan — I swear some day this will be considered cool! Anyway, yesterday I watched Charlie Wilson's War, which is awesome and greatly underrated, IMO. Amy Adams is also terribly cute in it~ ugh OTP

Katze:
The last two movies I saw in theaters were Dragonball:Evolution and Star Trek~ Before that? Sweeney Todd XD (I don't go to movies often).  DB:E is a movie everyone should see, because it's so epically bad it's awesome XD; Goku-dude can't act to save his life, but he's adorable so I forgive him =/  And everyone needs to see and love on Grandpa Gohahn.

And ST, well... XD; Let's just say there were plenty of "I DON'T WANT TO SHIP IT but this is so adorable how can I not D:" moments.  I really thing my reaction to it ("ARGH ADORABLE") wasn't the reaction most people were expecting. >>

The most recent movie I watched was Stephen King's IT (about 12 times), because I tend to put movies on for background noise when I don't feel like listening to music, and the movie I watch only changes about once a month. x3

Rosemary:
I just saw The Taking of Peham 1 2 3 on Friday with a friend from work (first time I've seen a movie at a theater in forever).  It was SO good.

I'm hoping to see The Proposal with her on the 24th.

I really wanted to see the new Fast and Furious movie and Fighting, but neither is playing anymore.  Now I'm anxiously awaiting their dvd releases.

Marie:
[quote name='Rosemary' post='262468' date='Jun 14 2009, 10:14 AM']I really wanted to see the new Fast and Furious movie and Fighting, but neither is playing anymore.  Now I'm anxiously awaiting their dvd releases.[/quote]
Fast and Furious is due end of next month, so you don't have to wait too much longer. ;)

As for me, I went and finally saw Up! and The Hangover, because I'm just a sucker for Ed Helms and Jeffrey Tambor. :/

Mitzrael:
Angels & Demons, in which Tom Hanks totally sucked -again- *sigh* but at least this one was way better than the Da Vinci Code :/ (I also love the A&D novel more than the other one lol;)

And, last Thursday I gave Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian a try, it was funny ;)

I should go to watch Terminator today *whistles*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version