The Anime Fanlistings Network > Music & Songs

Music & Songs: Category Status

(1/102) > >>

Mercedes:
Hi everyone, I'm Mercedes, your new Songs staffer ^^ As you probably know, this category is quite backlogged (to say the least), but I'm doing my best to 'clean' it ASAP. You'll see a full F/M/C update pretty soon, and after that I'll work on the enormous amount of apps.

I have all forms, so please don't resubmit. It's absolutely understandable that some (if not all) of you are impatient about your forms/apps, but I already have quite a few duplicates in my inbox and there's no need for more. Be nice with me ;)

And welcome to the new network :kitty:

Mercedes:
September 26, 2004

A complete F/M/C update has just been posted. Please resubmit your form if it hasn't been processed :unsure:

Kylara:
It took me a while this morning to process that my getting an e-mail from TAFL to say my song fanlistings have been added meant TAFL was up and running...so thanks for bringing that to my attention, and  :unsure: for the huge update  :hyper:

Mercedes:
September 30, 2004

An almost complete apps update has just been posted, covering all backlogged forms. So with this, the category is almost up-to-date ^^ (exception being applications sent after TAFL opening, but I'll take care of those pretty soon).

I haven't finished sending rejection e-mails, however, so please either post here or use the if you're unsure of wheter or not I approved you.

And thanks, Kylara :3

Asuki:
Hello. Good job on the giant update. =) I was just wondering, if someone was approved for a fanlisting however they no longer wish to run it (due to lost of interest, drastic change of mind and what not). Given it is still in the upcoming stage, would we need to send in a closed form as usual? And would doing this by any means lower the chances of getting an approval next time? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version