The Anime Fanlistings Network > Music & Songs

Music & Songs: Category Status

<< < (2/102) > >>

Mercedes:
You should send a Closed form, it doesn't matter if it's on upcoming. And don't worry, I absolutely understand that not only you, but a lot of people could have lost interest on something they applied months ago, so it won't affect your approval chances ^^

Asuki:
I just felt that doing so may seem to create more work for you guys. Even if we did end up building and running the fanlisting, we won't put as much effort into it. So instead of half-heartedly doing so, it's best to let other people who might really want it. =) Thanks for letting me know.

Mercedes:
Don't feel bad about it, I actually prefer if people send in Closed forms if they're not interested anymore than eventually putting a fanlisting on troubles for being on upcoming for too long :D

Michelle:
Question: are you in charge of troubles as well? Do you still have the trouble report forms sent from TFL.org?

Just wondering, as there's several FL's that are dead and I'm dying to apply for :pirate:

Mercedes:
Yup (to both), I'm in charge of them, and I have all forms from TFL. You'll see a troubles update soon, don't worry :pirate:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version