Other Stuff > WANTED!

Free FTP Program for Mac?

<< < (2/2)

rika24:
there's no dvd/optical drive built into the imac. in order to use dvds, cds, and to install programs using discs (like CS6) i had to buy an external DVD drive. it worked for installing software and opening data discs, but when i try to play any movies it almost always crashes, no matter which media player i use :(

Mayumi:

there's no dvd/optical drive built into the imac. in order to use dvds, cds, and to install programs using discs (like CS6) i had to buy an external DVD drive. it worked for installing software and opening data discs, but when i try to play any movies it almost always crashes, no matter which media player i use :(

--- End quote ---

Then, yeah. You're gonna have to tell Apple about it. :/ This is really weird.

rika24:
do you mean it's weird because of there not being a dvd drive? because that's just how its made (i have the imac which is really thin)

Mayumi:

do you mean it's weird because of there not being a dvd drive? because that's just how its made (i have the imac which is really thin)

--- End quote ---

Oh, I've heard that the new ones don't get one :( That's why I think it's weird. But then again, it's Apple right? So that was a bad idea that your aunt and uncle get you the new ones :/ I know it was a surprise but you really should have went with them to pick the one you see looks good XD;;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version