The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Contacting Category Staff

Offline Danielle

• TAFL Founder
    • View Profile
    • http://hoshichan.com/
It has come to our attention that some of you are contacting category staff via their personal domains, if you do not get an answer through official channels. Please be aware that this is not cool, is not allowed, and they are NOT obligated to answer you. This is a rude and disrespectful approach, and I do not want to see it happening. If they have not answered your question, there is probably a good reason.

For instance, Nikki is offline and has only limited internet access, and so Momoka and I have taken over the Characters/Items apps email for the time being, and hope to start catching up approvals this week, in Nikki's absence. Since she cannot check her mail, and I have been extra busy this week, nobody has gotten replies in several days... but that is NOT an excuse to start harassing Nikki, OR me, OR Momoka, at our private emails!

Again, staff are free to IGNORE any emails relating to TAFL sent to their personal email addresses. If you wish to contact a staffer, you MUST use the contact form. Thanks for your compliance with this!  :lol:

D A N I E L L E

TAFL Founder, General Nuisance