The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

The Characters/Items Applications Backlog

Offline Danielle

• TAFL Founder
    • View Profile
    • http://hoshichan.com/
As many of you know, C/I has been backlogged for the better part of two months. We have organized several staffers to start clearing that backlog, the first batch of applications to be sent out today. I wanted to take a moment and explain how this process will be handled, to avoid any confusion on your part.

For starters PLEASE DO NOT RESUBMIT APPLICATIONS. Unless I have confirmed to you personally that we do not have your app, do not resubmit under any circumstances.

Each staffer has been given an alphabetical chunk of subjects to approve or reject. They will post in the updates blog, along with a reminder that their update is incomplete and represents only a small portion of applications, from a specific time frame. (And ask you again to not resubmit!!) As such you will see several applications updates, none of them "complete", but all of them working towards clearing the backlog.

We will start with all apps prior to October 24, 2004, which represents the giant troubles removal. Once those applications are cleared, we will begin on the removal applications. This may take 1-2 weeks, perhaps slightly longer, depending on how fast the 5-6 of us can work. Please do NOT harass any staffer working on these updates, patience is required.

Have I already told you not to resubmit applications? ^^; Just checking.

Thanks for your patience, and we hope to have this backlog cleared soon.

D A N I E L L E

TAFL Founder, General Nuisance