Fanlisting Management > Adoption Center

Babies in adoption

(1/2) > >>

Saya:
I still love dearly this subjects, don't get me wrong. There is also a possibility I will close some of them, but believe me, I would rather find new homes for them, where they would be cared for. Some are there because I feel arelady really lucky in that fandom and I hate being a hogger.

- Deadline is 4th February 4th March 2011
- write me at fanlisting.sb at gmail dot com
- in the subject line put ADOPTION-subject
- kim list and previous owners if there are will be contacted soon

rules:
- have the fanlisting up in 2-3 weeks (if you need more please contact me with a plausable reason)
- make your own layout
- you can take the codes that I made or that were donated

Adult: Love Mode: Kashima Haruomi & Aoe Kiichi - 73 members
Adult: Sex Pistols (Love Pistols): Madarame Kunimasa - 22 members
Adult: Sex Pistols (Love Pistols): Tsubaraya Norio (need to contact previous owner) - 17 members
Characters 0-M: Card Captor Sakura: Ruby Moon (Akizuki Nakuru)  - ADOPTED
Characters N-Z: RG Veda: Kujaku - 17 members
Fanstuff: Fanfiction: Almasy Seifer and Leonheart Squall (Final Fantasy VIII) (crosslisted in TFL) - 39 members
Fanstuff: Fanfiction: Hatake Kakashi and Umino Iruka (Naruto) - 70 members
Fanstuff: Fanfiction: Naruto Yaoi - 144 members
Fanstuff: Fanfiction: Riku and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)(crosslisted in TFL) - previous owner is taking it back
Relationships: Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Reborn and Lambo - ADOPTED

Emcy:
SAYA. SAYA. SAYA. WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME WITH REBORN/LAMBO?! WHYYYYY? If I can get things figured out with my hosts, I will most definitely be applying. You can count on it D:<

kibumie:
good luck Saya.. hope you get awesome owners soon  :wub: :strong:

Tsuzuki:
Ahh Saya D: asdf makes me so sad you're giving them in adoption! However I wish you the best of the lucks!

(A-also I sent an application... did you get it?)

Mitchii:
Oh noes... Sayachuu, this post makes me sad :( But I wish you all the best in your adoption!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version