Fanlisting Management > Adoption Center

letting go a few fanlistings

(1/2) > >>

Rainie:
Hi everyone! long time no see ;D

So yes... I decided to adopt out some fanlistings ^^ It's not like I don't like them anymore, of course if no one applies then I'll keep them! But I'm sure some people would be very happy to own these fanlistings. (And I own already so many of them you know ^^) So please, don't resist and apply! I never had a proper KIM list so forgive me if I didn't contact you(and if you asked for it...) ^^;

The only requirements are:
1. Please, make your own layouts!
2. Credit the previous owner please~

Send an email to microcake (at) gmail.com with your name, email, why you love the subjet (I don't care if it's long or short, but it doesn't need to be a super-super long email ok ;D?) and show me some of your work! haha. I'll be deciding on feb 24th, 2010 or before if I feel like it (if I find someone before that date).

[Characters]
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Kurosawa Yamato
Suki-tte Ii na yo: Tachibana Mei
One Piece: Trafalgar Law [3]
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!: Ayuzawa, Misaki [3 apps]

and that's all! thanks a lot!

Katee:
Oh my GOSH Raine. D8 I can't, even, ahhh!! shfgehtq3 That makes no sense, but you're killing meee. How can I resist? ;m;

Rainie:

--- Quote from: Katee on February 15, 2011, 10:49:54 AM ---Oh my GOSH Raine. D8 I can't, even, ahhh!! shfgehtq3 That makes no sense, but you're killing meee. How can I resist? ;m;

--- End quote ---

:whistle:  :whistle: you can't resist... you cannot *trust in meee* x3

Katee:

--- Quote from: Rainie on February 15, 2011, 05:09:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Katee on February 15, 2011, 10:49:54 AM ---Oh my GOSH RainIe. D8 I can't, even, ahhh!! shfgehtq3 That makes no sense, but you're killing meee. How can I resist? ;m;

--- End quote ---

:whistle:  :whistle: you can't resist... you cannot *trust in meee* x3

--- End quote ---

GOODNESS. I typed so freakin fast I just now realized I left out an I in your name. 8D Ahahaa!
Maybe, I should... Apply? ;w;

fireflyrain:
Applied. :wub:

Disregard my app please. E-mail address is lunar.petals(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version