Fanlisting Management > Members Lists Lost

Naruto: Rock Lee

(1/1)

Kellie:
Due to something wrong with my Rock Lee table (email addresses would be cut off, not letting anyone update their information when you try), I converted the members list to bellabuffs and started from scratch with the members list.  Even though the members list for the fanlisting is here old list, I'm hoping that people will rejoin.

Rock Lee

For the members list, I went edited the email addresses as best as I could, but losing all 2358 members that show up ;_;

Please rejoin.

I also need to make new codes since the old ones disappeared ;_;

Saya:

--- Quote from: Kellie on January 04, 2012, 09:58:47 AM ---Due to something wrong with my Rock Lee table (email addresses would be cut off, not letting anyone update their information when you try), I converted the members list to bellabuffs and started from scratch with the members list.  Even though the members list for the fanlisting is here old list, I'm hoping that people will rejoin.

Rock Lee

For the members list, I went edited the email addresses as best as I could, but losing all 2358 members that show up ;_;

Please rejoin.

I also need to make new codes since the old ones disappeared ;_;

--- End quote ---

hey BB, I managed to get the members, I mean, ones that you sent me, when you moved in with me XD :bounce: I'll upload them as soon as you want

Kellie:

--- Quote from: Saya on January 04, 2012, 12:01:45 PM ---
hey BB, I managed to get the members, I mean, ones that you sent me, when you moved in with me XD :bounce: I'll upload them as soon as you want

--- End quote ---

Is it possible that you could email me the list.  I want to see why the email addresses get cut off and keep members from updating their information (even in the admin panel, trying to change it doesn't work ><)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version