Fanlisting Management > Affiliate Requests

Affiliate hunt

(1/2) > >>

Espo:
May as well mark a return by affiliate hunting, no? :) You know the drill! Anything related. Usually anything series (or manga-ka if applicable). Also accepting affiliates for my collective if we have similar interests!

CHARACTERS 0-M
Alice 19th: Seno Arisu (Alice)
Alice 19th: Seno Mayura
Ayashi no Ceres (Ceres, Celestial Legend): Tsukasa Shuro
Clover by CLAMP: Suu
Fruits Basket: Hanajima Megumi
Fruits Basket: Sohma Kagura

CHARACTERS N-Z
Pokémon: Espeon*
Shugo Chara!: Tsukiyomi Ikuto
Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend): Izawa Riiko

MOVIES/OVA
Kari-garashi no Arietti (The Secret World of Arrietty/Arrietty)
Majo no Takkyuubin (Kiki's Delivery Service)

RELATIONSHIPS
Fruits Basket: Sohma Kagura & Sohma Yuki
Kingdom Hearts: Axel & Roxas*
Kingdom Hearts: Kairi & Roxas*
Shinshi Doumei Cross: Otomiya Haine & Tsujimiya Maguri

SERIES
Arisu (Alice) 19th
Clover by CLAMP

SONGS
Tsubasa (Reservoir) Chronicle: You Are My Love (Japanese)

* = crosslisted

Aya:
Affiliate Alice, Mayura, and Riiko with Suzumi? :D

Rika:

--- Quote from: Espo on April 11, 2012, 09:53:51 AM ---May as well mark a return by affiliate hunting, no? :) You know the drill! Anything related. Usually anything series (or manga-ka if applicable). Also accepting affiliates for my collective if we have similar interests!

Kingdom Hearts: Axel & Roxas*
Kingdom Hearts: Kairi & Roxas*

* = crosslisted

--- End quote ---

Would you like to affiliate your collective with mine?

And your KH fanlistings with Marluxia , Axel, Roxas, Xion,  Organization XIII,  Saix , anddd Sora and Axel ? :)

Espo:

--- Quote from: Aya on April 11, 2012, 07:36:54 PM ---Affiliate Alice, Mayura, and Riiko with Suzumi? :D
--- End quote ---

Done! <3

--- Quote from: Rika on April 11, 2012, 07:39:09 PM ---Would you like to affiliate your collective with mine?

And your KH fanlistings with Marluxia , Axel, Roxas, Xion,  Organization XIII,  Saix , anddd Sora and Axel ? :)
--- End quote ---
Sure thing! I've added your collective to mine. :D

And I've added your Kingdom Hearts fanlistings! Would you like to affiliate with KH OST, Sanctuary ~after the battle~, Twilight Town and Oathkeeper as well? :)

Rika:

--- Quote from: Espo on April 12, 2012, 10:02:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rika on April 11, 2012, 07:39:09 PM ---Would you like to affiliate your collective with mine?

--- End quote ---
Sure thing! I've added your collective to mine. :D

And I've added your Kingdom Hearts fanlistings! Would you like to affiliate with KH OST, Sanctuary ~after the battle~, Twilight Town and Oathkeeper as well? :)

--- End quote ---

Of course! I just added all of your fanlistings now! I just also changed my Marluxia link, so if you don't mind just updating it now. Sorry for the hassle! I just decided that since I turned him into a shrine I should probably move him out of the fan section!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version