Fanlisting Management > Moved and Adopted Fanlistings

Pokemon - Rapidash (Gallop)

(1/2) > >>

Rika:
I wanted to first of all thank Chibichan so so so so much for allowing me to adopt Rapidash from her!!! I feel so honored to have a chance to own the fanlisting. :) Thank you  !!!! :hug: :wub:

But yeah! It's my first Pokemon fanlisting since I got my new domain so I am pretty excited about it! It's called Flare ! If you have any Pokemon related fanlistings and you want to affiliate please do so! Also, please update your links if you are already an affiliate/member! Thanks so much :)

Rain:
Glad Rapidash found a new loving home with you :). Beautiful layout you made, I think it suits Rapidash very well :). Will update my link soon.

Eden:
Hi Rika, I'll update your links to my fanlistings that Rapidash is affiliated with. Would you like to affiliate with Lucario, Scizor & Chikorita as well?

Rika:

--- Quote from: Rain on April 14, 2012, 07:59:17 AM ---Glad Rapidash found a new loving home with you :). Beautiful layout you made, I think it suits Rapidash very well :). Will update my link soon.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much Rain! I really appreciate it! :flower:

UPDATE: And Eden we posted at the same time so I didn't see your post till right now! I'd love to affiliate, I'll add your other links right now! Thanks!

Espo:
It looks great! :wub: Would you like to affiliate with Espeon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version