The Anime Fanlistings Network > General

Am I allowed?

(1/3) > >>

Ami:
[quote name='Loki' date='Mar 12 2005, 02:19 PM'][quote name='Lady Athena' date='Jan 30 2005, 04:08 AM']The Anime Fanlistings Network Message Board
[post=\"27066\"][/post][/quote]

I'll build that one, if you're allowed to apply for just message boards *blinks*

*toddles off to investigate further*
[post=\"38057\"][/post][/quote]

Thought I'd ask before applying, could I apply for the FL for this wonderful board?  :blink:  ;) I know that TAFL in general has a fanlisting, does that cover the board as well, or could I open a separate fanlisting for the board?

I glanced around the Websites category, but I didn't see any examples like this  :wub: So... am I allowed?  :D  :D

Annie:
I'm pretty sure you can apply for that listing over at TFL.org. They have a whole subcategory under Websites dedicated to Message Boards/Forums. See!

Ami:
[quote name='Annie' date='Mar 12 2005, 10:44 PM']I'm pretty sure you can apply for that listing over at TFL.org. They have a whole subcategory under Websites dedicated to Message Boards/Forums. See!
[post=\"38294\"][/post][/quote]

Oooh, true! And there's a separate fanlisting for the TFL message board, too ;)

*begins to plot for probable application  :blink:  :wub: *

Birgit:
.. guess who's the Websites staffer over there..?  :blink:

*lurks out*

Ami:
[quote name='Birgit' date='Mar 13 2005, 01:12 AM'].. guess who's the Websites staffer over there..?  :blink:

*lurks out*
[post=\"38312\"][/post][/quote]

Really~?  :wub:  ;) There's a couple of sites I've been thinking of applying for, but I've always ended up resisting *glances guiltily down at 'applied for' count* Ehehehehe...

*is but a Fan Works trouble checker over at TFL  :D *

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version