The Anime Fanlistings Network > Awards

The "did you get my form?" thread

(1/10) > >>

Kris:
If you're concerned that I didn't receive your form for some reason, post here with:

Name
Email address
Award applied for (250, 500, etc)

and I'll check for you.  :kitty:

Azeala:
I'm pretty sure you have my form, I just need to ask something. I applied for the 250 award for my Chobits FL, but it's now gone past 500. So I'd wonder if I could apply for that award instead (or both or whatnot) ^_^ Or shall I send in a new form for 500?

I should have sent in the form under the name Sara and from the email azeala_fireflower[at]hotmail.com. (If it's not that, then it's azeala[at]gmail.com)

Kris:
Hi Azeala!  I do have your 250 form.  Go ahead and put in for the 500 if you like, I can process both the 250 and 500 or just the 500, whichever you prefer.   :unsure:

Azeala:
I'll submit a new form for 500 then, and have them both processed. More fun with more awards ^_^

Buruma:
I submitted at least four 250 member forms at thefanlistings.org a while ago and still haven't received an award, do I need to resubmit? I recieved Maron Kusakabe's award last month but none of the others were responded to and they were sent on the same date.  :unsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version