Other Stuff > Off-Topic Chit-Chat

New to the TAFL Boards?

<< < (2/16) > >>

Nekoi Echizen:
Welcome in the board!;D You're intro is perfect so don't worry!^-^ Have a nice time in the board! :)
Wha?! Why did you stopped One Piece?;_; It's too awesome!>.< (plus manga > anime)

Nami:
Thank you ! :DDD

I watched One piece on RTL 2 channel and one day the channel was gone °° and back then I never thought about watching it on internet (it was hard to find german version xD). But when I got the channel back, One piece wasn't playing anymore. But I already found one page with german episodes! <3 :D (Alabasta, Arlong park <3 XD)

And I can't wait for Bokura ga ita live action!! :<<>>

Rain:
Hi Nami, welcome at the boards :). Hope you'll enjoy your stay here^^.

Nami:
:D No, I'm from Slovenia :PP But I can speak a little german :D (It's easier to understand than speak :<>).

Thank you x>>>

Walter Sullivan:
[font="Trebuchet MS"][size="2"][color="#4169E1"]

Hi hi!!

My name is Walter :3 well... I'm not that new, I run fanlistings since 2006 more or less, but the thing is, I had to left them on 2009 due DANGEROUS cyberbulling, so I had to change my nickname, my domain and everything on me, it was so sad to say bye-bye to my fanlistings :( ...I still see them with new owners and I sigh, but anyway, I back to this hobby last year! and I'm re-joining the board today, I hope I can finally know nice people!, since I don't trust that easy anymore :S but anyway.

What else?... I'm from Spain, so of course I speak full spanish!, and... I don't know how to code in PHP xD!!! I have no idea how to use the scripts u.u I tried to learn but it was really hard x.x
I'm 22, I'm a guy, and... I guess that's it :3
[/color][/size][/font]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version