The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

2 Songs

Mayumi · 4 · 1224

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Hello all~ Hope you're all having a good summer. I've chosen to adopt out two fanlistings that I love but I'm not interested in owning anymore. So, I'm hoping someone who's interested in them will adopt them. You have till September 1st to send me an app. I don't mind if you have a script or not. So as soon as you get the members list, you're responsible for emailing the members about the move. If you're interested in either or both, send an email to shimmerthesky at gmail.com with \"Adoption: Subject\" in the line. However, if I don't get any apps then I'll close them. So get your apps in! ^_^

Songs:

Another: Kyoumu Densen (Opening Theme)

Shoujo Kakumei Utena: -Rinbu- Revolution (Opening Theme)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:04:44 PM by Mayumi »

Offline SweetSpice

• View Profile
    • http://aloveletter.co.uk/

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Might you still be willing to accept applications?

I'm sorry but no.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:03:25 PM by Mayumi »

Offline Mayumi

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Mirror the Soul

Sorry for the double posting but as this topic isn't closed yet by the staffers, I've decided to add one more fanlisting up for adoption which is the fanlisting for the Vampire Knight Guilty Ending Suna no Oshiro. You have till October 11th to send me an app. I don't mind if you use a script like Enthusiast, Listing Admin or Bellabuffs or not. So as soon as you get the members list, you're responsible for emailing the members about the move. If you're interested in the fanlisting, send an email to shimmerthesky at gmail.com with \"Adoption: Suna no Oshiro (Vampire Knight Guilty)\" in the line. No one liners. Serious applicants. So get your apps in! ^_^

The fanlisting is now closed. Thank you and NOW you may close this topic.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:35:05 PM by Mayumi »