The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Furude Hanyu (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni)

Eden · 4 · 815

Offline Eden

• View Profile
I'm really exciting to open this fanlisting! :wub: Hanyu is one of my favorite characters from this series. :flower:  I really love how the layout came out; I think it was the colors and images I used. Came out how I imagined! I think I was a little too excited because this is the fastest I got something like this done before. :blush:  If you haven't watched the series, I highly recommend it! It's become one of my favorites of all time and that's saying something! Anyway I present Hanyu's fanlisting!

Furude Hanyu from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

New members are most welcome! :) For affiliates, anything from the Higurashi series will be accepted! :flower:

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
Congratulations for the approval, Eden!! *--* I'm so happy that Hanyuu has a new fanlisting!! :hug: The layout is very pretty, I like it a lot!!! :heart: I'll join soon!! *__*/

Would you like to affiliate with Mion, Takano and Mion & Shion? :flower:

Offline Eden

• View Profile
Congratulations for the approval, Eden!! *--* I'm so happy that Hanyuu has a new fanlisting!! :hug: The layout is very pretty, I like it a lot!!! :heart: I'll join soon!! *__*/

Would you like to affiliate with Mion, Takano and Mion & Shion? :flower:

Thanks Miriallia! I'll add them right away! :hug: I'm glad you like the layout and I'll be looking forward to you joining! :D

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
Thank you so much! I added you back some minutes ago! :kitty: Good luck with this fanlisting! *--*