The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

3 Pokemon fanlistings up

Rain · 5 · 904

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
Time for another cleanout as well. Below are the fanlistings that are up for adoption. If you are interested in any, please email me with your Name, email, URL and the reason (please, no one-liners) why you would like to adopt it at rain
  • iceflowers.org. There is no deadline, so when I receive a good application, the fanlisting is gone. KIM list will be contacted after this post has been contacted. Fanlistings not adopted out will be closed.

Guidelines:

- Have it up in four weeks
    - Make your own layout
    - Keep all members and affiliates (if still active)
    - You may keep the codes with credit
    - If you ever decide to adopt it out again, contact me first

Up for adoption:

Characters: Kyogre (Pokemon) - crosslisted at TFL (previous owner doesn't want it back)
    Relationships: Jessie, James & Meowth (Pokemon)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 09:54:10 PM by Rain »

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
*bump* Those are still looking for a new home ;).

Offline Amber

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • http://eien-melody.net
Raaaaaaaaain...why must you throw two of these out there? I don't need any more Pokemon FLs but I think I'm going to give into my resisting and submit an application for two of them. Expect one in a few days (unless I'm too late). I've been really resisting adopting fanlistings lately but you MIGHT cause me to give in.
"A world  on fire."  - Daredevil

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
Nope, you are not too late but I'd appreciate if you would send your applications asap because these are up for a while now :hug:.

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
*bump* This is the last try. If they don't get adopted out by the end of the month they will be closed.