The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Jessie/Musashi (Pokemon): Looking for a new owner

Rain · 1 · 546

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
The fanlisting has been adopted out!!! Thanks for your interest :).

Hi guys,

I'm posting this on behalf of the current owner of this fanlisting because she doesn't have a board account and because I am the previous owner and it would be kinda sad to see the fanlisting closed.

Up for adoption is Jessie/Musashi from the Pokemon series (crosslisted at TFL under Game Characters). This fanlisting will be closed in one week if no new owner can be found. Most likely, it will be adopted out on a first come, first serve base but please include at least a few words why you like her. Keep all members (list comes in Listing Admin Format), let them know about the move and credit the previous owners. As this adoption needs to be done as soon as possible, you will have one week to get the fanlisting up and running.

If you agree with everything above and you are interested in the fanlisting, please email me at rain
  • iceflowers.org (Subject: "Adoption: Jessie") with your name, email and URL.

Again: I am not the current owner of this fanlisting but the previous owner contacted me and asked if I want the fanlisting back. Sadly, my interest in the Pokemon series has faded lately so I am not taking Jessie's fanlisting back. But I have talked to the current owner and she agreed with this adoption post instead of closing it now. But if no new owner can be found within a week, this fanlisting will be closed, so please don't resist!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:46:08 PM by Rain »