The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

KakaObi and KakaGai!

Offline rika24

• FMA, One Piece, Flame of Recca,
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rikafire.fifteenth-moon.net
[color="#FFA500"]BACK to BACK[/color][/url]
The Hatake Kakashi & Maito Gai Fanlisting

I was always annoyed at how stupid Gai seemed and figured he was joking about being as good as Kakashi (Kakashi Fangirl here lol). Then after he saved Kakashi's life i became interested in their friendship, you can't deny that the two of them are close (i mean, how many times have they saved each other?). Then their friendship began taking over my Kakashi centric fanfiction hunting and i found myself hunting for any fic with the two in it no matter how little. Next thing i know, i'm a fan of ALL their relationship forms. So how did the #1 yaoi hater become a KakaGai fangirl? i honestly have no clue, i was just reading a Kakashi and Gai fic, then it suddenly turned into them being romantically involved towards the end and i'm suddenly thinking: "shouldn't i be closing the browser now? i hate this stuff" yet i read all the way through it... and enjoyed it.

and if you were wondering, yes, i'm a big fan of the episode were Kakashi and Gai had their race (shall not spoil anything) that episode was heavy with KakaGai though... and i loved every minute of it! :D
[color="#FFA500"]Memorial[/color][/url]
The Hatake Kakashi & Uchiha Obito Fanlisting
(yes i used the title of the old fanlisting, i just thought it so fitting lol)

I'm one of those people obsessed with friendship, so with Kakashi and Obito I was instantly a fan. I have seriously loved these two since i first read Kakashi Gaiden. The fact that Obito gave his life to save Kakashi just showed how close they became (even if it was short lived). Kakashi's dedication to honor him, even many years after Obi-kun's death, just shows how close a bond had formed between them in such a short amount of time. I wonder, if Obito had lived, how much closer would they have become? Oh and, I still believe that Obito and Tobi are connected somehow (and not just as Uchiha) and i would squeal in fangirl glee if they were to see each other again (even if it might end in Kashi's death).

members and affiliates welcome. Oh, and for those that aren't yaoi fans and are only interested in either relationship as friends only. i've left an additional field where you can say you're a fan of them as friends, couple, or both.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:48:44 AM by Rika24 »