The Anime Fanlistings Network > Technical Support

Error on Moved Form

(1/2) > >>

Mitchii:
I'm trying to send an update form and every time I try I get this error: \"Could not open socket.\" I'll try to send another one later just in case it's just a minor glitch but I decided to give you guys a heads up. Thanks. :)

Mayumi:
Hope you don't mind me posting as well, but the same error goes for the application form as well. ;-;

Mitzrael:
[quote name=\"Mitchii\" post=\"290946\" timestamp=\"1364477642\"]I'm trying to send an update form and every time I try I get this error: \"Could not open socket.\" I'll try to send another one later just in case it's just a minor glitch but I decided to give you guys a heads up. Thanks. :)[/quote]

[quote name=\"Mayumi\" post=\"290950\" timestamp=\"1364510656\"]Hope you don't mind me posting as well, but the same error goes for the application form as well. ;-;[/quote]

--
In both cases, while we have a look at the error you may (alternatively) submit a contact form under the chosen category. :flower:

Tess:
The error has now been fixed, so you girls can resume sending Update forms through the normal form now. Thank you so much for being patient! :')

Rain:
I just tried to send in an update/moved form and got the error again: \"Could not open socket\".
Should I use the contact form under the chosen category or wait until you have looked into it? Thanks! :)

EDIT: I just tried to send in a closed form as well and I got the same error there as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version