The Anime Fanlistings Network > Technical Support

Not getting emails from TAFL

(1/3) > >>

rika24:
<p>i was looking at a troubles update and saw one of my fanlistings listed, yet i never got an email alert. i also never got an email saying my finished fanlisting had been added. how can i fix this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>i'm also worried now if any of my other fanlistings are on the troubles list and i just never got the email.</p>
<p> </p>

Jackie:
Hi Rika,
First, have you checked your spam/junk mail filters for the emails?
If you have but there are no emails there, perhaps there's something wrong with how your e-mail is set up, or your ISP may be blocking emails from TAFL. In that case, I would recommend changing your e-mail address at TAFL to something like gmail.

rika24:
i checked the spam folder and there's nothing there. is there an email i can add to my contacts that'll allow TAFL emails to get through? the last email i got was the approval for Kakashi Hatake which came from you (thanks by the way :D)

i'm starting to think TFL emails aren't getting through either. if i still can't getting it working, i do have a gmail account, i just don't check it often like i do my main email.

rika24:
<p>sorry to double post, but i've changed my email but i can't approve the change since the email won't go through. strangely enough, i still get the emails from TFL</p>

Miriallia:
Mmh... I had similar problems in the past, but I found out that the problem was the name as sender that I had set in my email (it was C.C., maybe was it considered as spam?). I don't know if it can be the same for you, but that's the only thing that came in my mind! >w<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version