The Anime Fanlistings Network > Technical Support

Not getting emails from TAFL

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kula:
Bump to this thread. After the domain change I havent been getting emails from TAFL and got a fanlisting removed because of that (I didnt even know nor get a notification the site was back online)
I use gmail

Tec:

--- Quote from: Kula on June 23, 2016, 02:34:03 PM ---Bump to this thread. After the domain change I havent been getting emails from TAFL and got a fanlisting removed because of that (I didnt even know nor get a notification the site was back online)
I use gmail

--- End quote ---

Have you tried checking your spam box? Personally, TFL and TAFL emails that didn't made it to my inbox ends up in my spam box but everything's there.

Kula:

--- Quote from: Tec on June 23, 2016, 11:14:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kula on June 23, 2016, 02:34:03 PM ---Bump to this thread. After the domain change I havent been getting emails from TAFL and got a fanlisting removed because of that (I didnt even know nor get a notification the site was back online)
I use gmail

--- End quote ---

Have you tried checking your spam box? Personally, TFL and TAFL emails that didn't made it to my inbox ends up in my spam box but everything's there.

--- End quote ---

Nothing. I havent been using twitter too much lately because I've been busy but a friend told me about TAFL being back online and we knew because of that since the emails werent getting to my mail at least... I checked spam and whitelisted animefanlistings.com just in case but that was the only way I got to get my email to reset the password on the forums as well.

I guess there is nothing I can do for the fanlisting I lost tho lol

Kula:
Bump to this, since even tho I have whitelisted animefanlistings.com on gmail I still don't get any emails, which led me to fall in troubles and couldnt reply to any email since I simply don't get them.

Checked my spam folder and whitelisted the domain, what else can I do? (And even tho I may be on process to update my fanlistings, I changed all the urls to the new domain, which should mean I did take care of them ^^)

thx

Tec:

--- Quote from: Kula on July 30, 2016, 10:00:31 PM ---Bump to this, since even tho I have whitelisted animefanlistings.com on gmail I still don't get any emails, which led me to fall in troubles and couldnt reply to any email since I simply don't get them.

Checked my spam folder and whitelisted the domain, what else can I do? (And even tho I may be on process to update my fanlistings, I changed all the urls to the new domain, which should mean I did take care of them ^^)

thx

--- End quote ---

I tried sending out a test troubles email to my gmail account and I received it. Tried using the "Your FL List" and also got it. Tried another gmail account of mine in the "Your FL List" and got that one as well. I even tried sending to a non-gmail account and it works.

I checked bounce emails and I can't find any for the email address you have in our database.

Can you test using another email account of yours at the "Your FL List" page?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version