The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Hmm an interesting question

Offline Shaza

• Eating.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mycurry.net
I have a question *raises hands*

I know about the limit for applying for 6 fanlistings, and I have a question regarding this and a request.

How exactly do you determine the number of fanlistings people have applied for--

I have a question on this, because for last months or so I have been applying for fanlistings, and the thing is-- most of the time I see them in upcoming, and never got an email (not complaining) so Im wondering if my application for that particular fanlisting was disregarded... Which worries me because I dont want a cap on the FL's if they are already approved for someone else...

If you guys have a list or something, perhaps it might be cool to have something automated *like the owned FL's form* where you can see what you have applied for etc. That way you can check if they were disregarded and all...

:hyper:  <-- is it just me or this smilie look like L from Deathnote
MyCurry|GumGum|The-OrO|DeathGod

Number of FL's Owned: ~60

Newest FL: Sephiroth

Freelance WebDesigne

Offline Danielle

• TAFL Founder
    • View Profile
    • http://hoshichan.com/
The automated applied-fls thing you ask for is not possible under our current system, as the applications are merely emails, and are not entered into the database. Under the new backend we are currently working on, this would all be possible, and you could also see the day you applied, etc etc. So I guess my quick answer is "someday! but not today."

As for the rest, you may want to make sure the staffer got your form in the first place. We check your number of applications by asking the rest of the staff on our staff boards. You may also want to make sure the category you applied in is not still backlogged, check your spam filter to make sure you didn't just not get your rejection or approval, etc etc. We can only send out the approval (or rejection) and mark it as bounced on the update blog, but we can't do much once the email leaves our hands, then it's between your spam filter and you, I'm afraid. ^^;;

D A N I E L L E

TAFL Founder, General Nuisance