The Anime Fanlistings Network > General Questions and Discussion

Wikipedia

(1/4) > >>

Mitzrael:
Yesterday, I came across this topic on TFL board, which display a link to an article of TFL Network on wikipedia, and so, related to that topic came AFL network  :D I'm not sure if someone is willing to open an article for AFL or contribute with some information, I think it would be a great and nice touch to have AFL displayed there, so people would know more about this awesome network and all the stuff behind :D.

>.> hope it's the right place for this thread.....

[EDIT] Sebastian opened an AFL article found here, if you want to edit  :)

Danielle:
...According to the deletion log, they considered us link spam. (Wonder if TFL is still up? :D )

Buruma:
The page for TFL is loading. :D Perhaps the TAFL article wasn't created correctly. *knows next to nothing about wikipedia*

Mitzrael:
okay that was weird oó, why would they consider AFL like Spam and not other things >_>;; *joins Buruma in the -knows next to nothing about wikipedia-*

Loika:
Actually I think I remember seeing a topic for TAFL earlier this year. I suppose in the end there was a discussion and they decided that there wasn't enough information to merit having a separate topic from TFL. *shrugs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version