The Anime Fanlistings Network > General Questions and Discussion

image in signature

(1/1)

candydoll:
how do i put an images in my signature? in signature restrictions it says my signature can contain images of any size and any number. but i can no put any images in my sig! helps? =(

Marie:
Welcome to the board. ^_^ If you read our Board Guidelines, you will see your question addressed, but for convenience, it says:

--- Quote ---3) No images are allowed in signatures. This is disabled in the board configuration.
--- End quote ---

Please make sure you read through the rest of the Board Rules.

candydoll:

--- Quote from: Marie on March 26, 2012, 06:29:00 PM ---Welcome to the board. If you read our Board Guidelines, you will see your question addressed, but for convenience, it says:

--- Quote ---3) No images are allowed in signatures. This is disabled in the board configuration.
--- End quote ---

Please make sure you read through the rest of the Board Rules.

--- End quote ---

all of a sudden, my signature image works. o.o and on the signature settings page, is says they are allowed. i'm confused. :(

Marie:
The settings were affected by the recent board upgrade, and we will be resetting them shortly. Image signatures have never been allowed on this board and this will not be changing. Apologies for the confusion, but those are the rules. :flower:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version