The Anime Fanlistings Network > Items/Locations

Items/Locations - Category Status

(1/19) > >>

Danielle:
Just a note to say that although the new category is online and functional, I have NOT finished cross-listing and moving appropriate subjects yet, having been totally derailed by a site functionality bug in the display of said subjects.

[All hail Johan, master of fixing TAFL pages that break.]

Anyway, the rest of the subjects should be listed properly tomorrow sometime. :)

Jaime:
Would it be better if we held off on applying for things until you finished moving everything? :)

Lexa:
Danielle has been TAFL-ing like never before! :)  All hail Johan, indeed! XD

Jaime, you're all right to send stuff in.  :)  I actually already have a few applications I've already received or that were transferred over from the old C/I, but I'll wait somewhere around a week to do approvals...

Luinthoron:
[quote name='Lexa' date='May 24 2005, 12:03 AM']Danielle has been TAFL-ing like never before! :)  All hail Johan, indeed! XD

Jaime, you're all right to send stuff in.  :)  I actually already have a few applications I've already received or that were transferred over from the old C/I, but I'll wait somewhere around a week to do approvals...
[post=\"67857\"][/post][/quote]
I agree. I have some applications from the middle of April waiting here myself and it would probably be a bit unfair not to let other people apply. Even though it would be easier for me then. :)

Jaime:
Thank you, Lexa! I sent in my two. :) This is so exciting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version