Fanlisting Management > Hot Topics

Keep In Mind Lists

(1/46) > >>

Shalott:
I need to adopt some out, so a serious plug. If you are interested in being added for anything, PLEASE ASK!  :o

Raine:
[quote name='Shalott' post='265270' date='Aug 3 2009, 12:30 AM']I need to adopt some out, so a serious plug. If you are interested in being added for anything, PLEASE ASK!  :o[/quote]

Could you please add me for Fantasy (Genre) and Sanzo & Goku? :wub:

Mishiro:
[quote name='Shalott' post='265270' date='Aug 3 2009, 12:30 PM']I need to adopt some out, so a serious plug. If you are interested in being added for anything, PLEASE ASK!  :whistle:[/quote]
Hi, can you please add me for Aburame Shino? Thank you~! :strong: :D
By the way, here's my owned and those up for grabs plus KIM at the bottom~ :whip:

Akira K.S.:
[quote name='Shalott' post='265270' date='Aug 3 2009, 06:30 AM']I need to adopt some out, so a serious plug. If you are interested in being added for anything, PLEASE ASK!  :whistle:[/quote]

Sorry for getting kinda out of the blue of my board hiatus only to ask, but could I be kim'ed for Iwaya Sumire, Shalott-san? >_<

My owned and kim list aren't up at the moment, but if someone is interested in a subject you know I own, don't hesitate to ask! :strong:

Kula:
[quote name='Shalott' post='265270' date='Aug 2 2009, 09:30 PM']I need to adopt some out, so a serious plug. If you are interested in being added for anything, PLEASE ASK!  :whistle:[/quote]

Hi Shalott, can you add me for Fujiwara Gin,  Komiyama Yoh, Masamune Asuka and Fire Candy please :strong: ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version