Fanlisting Management > Hot Topics

Latest Rejections

(1/20) > >>

Shalott:
:flower:

Bura-san:
Rejected for yet another Umineko fanlisting. This time Battler x Beato. It really sucks.

*eats cookies*

Edit: I already feel better XD

Shari:
/glomps Marie  :hug:

I was devastated for a moment, but Marie's rejection email is so nice that I immediately felt okay. At least I can be rest assured and satisfied that Shizuo's fanlisting will be in very good hands. I hadn't even realized how popular he is. (At the back of my mind: Oh, Shizuo. Why must you be so popular? I wish you weren't so I wouldn't have to have competition. I also wish Marie wasn't so nice so I wouldn't feel bad if I accidentally throw a vending machine her way, lol. Kiddin', Marie.)

That said...

*runs away and cries my heart out*

Oh, congratulations to whoever got the approval email. I'm sure you'll do your greatest and be an excellent owner. Best of luck, and pre-member here. :(

Estefania:
Shizuo too~ I seriously had no idea he was this popular, haha I thought that asshole Izaya surely was the most popular? I would've loved to work on his listing, but oh well such is life. And Marie, lady, your email was CRAZY. I know it must've been really hard for you to reject so many people, so don't feel bad (at least for me!). I'm sure his FL will be awesome and I'll join and life will be good xD

Shalott:
Rejected as well, but that's ok, I was prepared for it! Is more upset about the character she didn't realize was open until it was already re-approved :hug:

*loves on Wife*  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version