The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Fanlisting Survey!

Offline Kade

• Mugen, Ace, One Piece, Samurai C
    • View Profile
    • http://firefist.org
1. Your favourite fanlisting that you own.
Vash the Stampede

2. The #1 fanlisting you would like to own.
Mugen (Samurai Champloo). I love him so much it's ridiculous XD

3. The first fanlisting you joined.
I actually think it was Vash!

4. The last fanlisting you joined.
Momo VS Kaidoh

5. Your oldest fanlisting.
Vash, which isn't all that old considering I'm still kind of new here XD

6. The last fanlisting you completed.
Michiko Malandro <3

7. Your biggest fanlisting.
Definitely Vash XD

8. Your smallest fanlisting.
Samurai Champloo Episode 18 - War of the Words

9. Layout you are most proud of.
It isn't up yet, but the new layout I'm making for Vash is one that I'm definitely most proud of ^^

10. Your favourite part of the building process (ie: codes, layout etc).
I think I enjoy coding slightly more than designing the layout. But they're nearly even XD

11. Favourite fanlisting title.
I'm not very witty when it comes to naming things! XD but I do like the one I have for Vash, "Trigger-Happy," and also Jirou's is pretty good I think, for him I chose "Siesta."

12. Fanlisting you really need to re-vamp.
Vash, but I'm nearly done! I'm not sure who should get one next but they're all fairly new anyway XD

13. Fanlisting with the most countries represented.
Vash. Jirou has a lot too considering there aren't nearly as many members XD

haha I liked this survey! ^^
★ [color=\"#BF173D\"][font=\"Georgia\"]F@$% the [color=\"#696969\"]silver[/color], let's go straight for the [color=\"#FFA500\"]gold[/color]! [/font][/i][/color]★[/size]

[indent][color=\"#008080\"]livejournal[/color][color=\"#483D8B\"]deviantART[/color][color=\"#000080\"]twitter[/color][/size][/indent]

Offline dragoneyes

• View Profile
    • http://dragon-nest.net/
awww...hard to say...uhm...I don't know between Agon & Hiruma and Oh! Edo Rocket

Hiruma Youichi from Eyeshield 21 :cookie:

O_O I don't really know...the first fl I joined it was long before I started listing them somewhere so I don't really remember which one it is...(I kind of have the feeling it's Slam Dunk-related but I'm not sure)

Puck fl, I love that trickster *grins*

Grandia II, gentily adopted from sis Saya, thank you sis :*

Rikiya Gaou just like...3 minutes ago? X°D

Smoker fl (v_v sis, you're spoiling me... :))

XD I tend to like things that only I like so...XD I've two that have just me as member...
Oh! Edo Rocket and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness OST

Agon & Unsui, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and Slayers Try

Making the header and the footer with photoshop~♥

Urusai!! - from Hanai & Tajima fl XD

ahahahahah...all of them except few really...=_="""""

Smoker with 36 different countries :3
[color=\"#006400\"]~This dragon wish you the best luck[/color]

[color=\"#800080\"]~ You're welcome to look inside my soul[/color]

~ [color=\"darkred\"]I love my family ♥ *squizes twin sister, sister and co-neuron*[/color]

Fan of me?

Manduh

Most of my answers are pretty much TFL because I haven't been able to join or own many anime fanlistings.

1) Your favourite fanlisting that you own:
That's a tough one. I can't really choose because I love them all. But I suppose my most upcoming one Underworld Series would be my favorite since it's a Top 10 wishlister.

2) The #1 fanlisting you would like to own:
*Scans wishlist* It's between three; Naruto Series (or just Shippuuden), Animals, or Vampires.

3) The first fanlisting you joined:
I really don't remember... Since I reinstalled Enthusiast and redid my website, Dave Tango (Ghost Hunters) is listed.

4) The last fanlisting you joined:
My own hatelisting for Hunting. I haven't been able to add any anime fanlistings yet. D:

5) Your oldest fanlisting:
Orange Soda, but for an anime fanlisting it's Aura from the .hack series.

6) The last fanlisting you completed:
Last completed and opened is the Hunting hatelisting, but the last completed and waiting to be added to the network is Closer (Naruto Shippuuden opening).

7) Your biggest fanlisting:
Kiara and Kovu. It has 318 members.

8) Your smallest fanlisting:
Tinker Bell (movie). It has only 2 members.

9) Layout you are most proud of:
All of my layouts are quite simple and only took a couple of minutes, but I'd choose the one for Arm Warmers.

10) Your favourite part of the building process (ie: codes, layout etc):
Definitely NOT the layout. No. Not when I'm blocked. Probably making codes since it's quick.

11) Favourite fanlisting title:
Beauty Queen and the Overlord. It amuses me.

12) Fanlisting you really need to re-vamp:
Every fanlisting that has a temporary layout.

13) Fanlisting with the most countries represented:
I'm gonna say Kiara and Kovu since it has the most members.

Offline Inggrid

• View Profile
    • http://aichaku.beautiful-beast.net
Instead of doing Geography homework...

Applies only to fanlistings at TAFL. :D

I really can't bring myself to choose; I don't have that many subjects at this network ever since my last round of adoptions, and I love each and every one of those that remain dearly.

Oh, definitely Shoujo Manga. :)

My memory can't go back that far!

It's been such a long while since I joined anything. But according to Enthusiast, it was for my favorite movie of all time: Garden State. :)

My beloved riceball girl ~

Takuto! :hug:

Tohru at 917 members.

Sana/Akito at 17 members.

I'm actually quite proud of Takuto's, but I still love Rei's an awful lot.

Definitely the layout. Codes are an absolute pain to make for me. And as for content... :hug:

Seize the Night from Takuto's fanlisting. Yay for fancy symbolism and hidden meanings!

A bunch - oh god, I feel terrible - but Tohru's at the top of the list for sure.

Takuto, whadup!
[font=\"times new roman\"][color=\"#f0a673\"]in[color=\"#f08d86\"]gg[/color]rid[/color][/font][/size]

[font=\"Franklin Gothic Medium\"][color=\"#c4a68d\"][color=\"#efd96c\"]4[/color] TAFL & [color=\"#efd96c\"]1[/color] TFL | [color=\"#efd96c\"]0[/color] upcoming

[url=\"http://

Offline Katze

• TAFL Staff Alumni
  • These vast internets, anime, fan
    • View Profile
    • http://pure-rhythm.org
Why not  8D

Tough choice. XD;  Kamio Akira.

Since I recently adopted my super #1 kill-for . . . It's a tie between Quatre Raberba Winner (Gundam Wing) and Trunks Briefs (Dragonball Z/GT).  *foams at mouth*

Oh, jeez. I don't know anymore. It's been too long!

Yami no Matsuei!

Tsukiyono Omi was the first one I completed, and Tennis no Oujisama is the oldest I own that was adopted (it was approved 3 days before Omi XD)

Applied for: Dragonball Z: Zetsubou e no Hankou!! Nokosareta Chousenshi - Gohan to Trunks.   Adopted (TFL): Morikubo Shoutarou

Tennis no Oujisama  (2371 +1)

Oroshitate Musical Nerima Daikon Brothers & NDB: Ichiro, with 1 member each (me ;_:sweatdrop:  Come on, guys, I can't be the only fan in the world!

Tajima Yuuichirou 8D

Making the layout. I hate thinking up titles and making codes is cause for massive eyestrain XD

Logic, Be Gone! 8D

Uhm. Most of them, particularly the not-so-common relationship fanlistings.

Tennis no Oujisama, boasting fans from 80 countries.

Offline Shari

• View Profile
    • Mystique
Trying my hand at this :shrugs:

Got approved for it recently so it's not listed yet at the network -- Yu Yu Hakusho: Music of.

I'd be hard-pressed to choose between Yu Yu Hakusho series and Botan & Kurama/Shuuichi Minamino/Youko Kurama. Both are kill-and-die-fors.

Naruto: Akamaru. Joined fanlistings in alphabetical order, hah!

Bubble Wrap. I love de-stressing using those! :rofl:

Serena Southerlyn from Law & Order. Going to turn 1 year old soon.

Ranger Manoso from the Stephanie Plum series. That is, if you consider the lack of graphics (even codes!) "completion."

Hentai, with 1382 approved fans.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Music of, 1 listed fan (me!) so far because I haven't yet received the members list from the previous owner. :sweatdrop:

Being that I'm not really very good when it comes to graphics, there's really none. But I kinda like Urameshi Yusuke & Yukimura Keiko because I defied every law of standards I know just to build it (and it still came out pretty blah).

Filling up the about page! It's always an enjoyable experience re-learning everything about the subject and sharing the info with other fans.

Armed and Dangerous, because Ranger Manoso is both, and more.

All. Probably. But I'd settle for adding textual content.

Hentai again, considering that I saw countries I didn't even know existed. Haha.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 12:46:48 PM by Shari »

Offline luneth

• web-design, coding, sleeping, hi
    • View Profile
    • http://zuko.nu
This is really neat!  :hug:

I'd have to say Hoshino Lily

Rasler Heios Nabradia ^_^

Oh gosh, that was AGES ago, I can't remember for the life of me

The same as the above. I also have yet to fix up my collective.

THREADS OF FATE (unofficial)

ABSOLUTE: Hoshino Lily

THREADS OF FATE (unofficial)

ABSOLUTE: Hoshino Lily haha~

ABSOLUTE: Hoshino Lily :D

All of it! Mostly, though, the coding. It's the challenge that comes with it

SWEET RESTRAINT -- a title from a Masara Minase yaoi~

Probably both THREADS OF FATE & SWEET RESTRAINT

Probably both THREADS OF FATE~~

:D

Offline Ilona

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • http://www.eternal-snow.org
I'm at work and should actually be doing something else than filling this out, but... :wub: Going to answer concerning only my TAFL fanlistings.

This is a very difficult one... But I'd have to say the fanlisting for Tanemura Arina, my favorite manga-ka.

Thought about this a lot and can't really name just one. :wub:

The fanlisting for Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series. Found the link to TFL on that site and joined for a bunch more right after that. :D As for TAFL fanlistings - can't remember.

Last fanlisting overall - Iron Man. Last TAFL fanlisting - Death Note: Matsuda Touta.

My first TAFL fanlisting was for Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon which was opened in 2001, but was adopted out to Danielle in 2006. My oldest TAFL fanlisting that I still own is for Sohma Yuki, opened in 2003.

Fanlisting for Sakura from Sakurahime Kaden.

Sohma Yuki with 4500+ members.

That would be the same as last fanlisting that I completed, as the finished form has not been processed yet and I'm the only member. ;)

My layouts always turn out a bit different than planned, and to be honest I'm not that good at making them. But maybe the fanlisting for Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, because I really like the colors.

Codes!

I'm horrible at naming fanlistings. :) But my favorite would probably be Checkmate (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne fanlisting), as the name actually has something to do with the subject, which unfortunately is not true for most of my fanlisting names. ^.^

Kouyama Mitsuki, tried making a new layout a while back but the color scheme isn't good at all so need to do something about it soon.

Sohma Yuki with 102 countries.
[color="#724CAA"]:: [font="Century Gothic"]Ilona[/font][/color]

[color="#AC6112"]Category Staffer :: Companies, Magazines, Manga-ka & Directors[/color]

Eternal-Snow.Org :: Favorite-Things.Net

[

Offline Emcy

• Formally known as Emcy from peti
    • View Profile
    • http://cuite.org/
Ohh, I just HAD to do this =3 I'm answering with both TFL and AFL listings because that just makes things easier =)

Probably Travis Willingham. He's my favorite voice actor because I just adore his charisma and the way he interacts with his fans are just great. Not to mention he's pretty much one of the funniest people I've had the pleasure of seeing (through YouTube videos only, though *sniffs*)

Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket. Been my favorite character since first introduced and continues to be my favorite character of all time today.

Hmm ... honestly ... I don't remember. I think it was Beyblade related, though. I'm going to take a swing here and say it was either Max, Dranzer or Demolition Boys. I miss that series. I used to wake up at six in the morning to watch the new episodes because I couldn't wait till after school.

Uhhh .... Supernatural: Ruby =) Cause her fanlisting just got created!

Ichikawa Gaku from Sukisyo. This was the start of my love of fanlistings and I still run his fanlisting today. He's still a cuddle muffin to me =3 But its no longer a popular series and so nobody has joined in god only knows how long, haha.

That's easy! Canada & America! They're my Hetalia OTP and plus they're freakin hilarious together! I don't care what anyone says but Canada vs America humor is the best thing ever.

Member wise, I'm assuming? That'd be Dita from Chobits with 333 members. I'm not as big of a fan of hers anymore but I'm hanging onto it because there is no way its getting closed down and I don't even know if there are any more active Chobits fans out there anymore =/

Another easy one. That'd be our little buddy Kytes from Final Fantasy XII/XII: Revenant Wing. He's got a whole three members but he's too cute to ever have the lsiting clsoed down.

That'd be my Fanart fanlisting. I remember that layout took me quite a while and it turned out so pretty, I doubt I'll ever get around to changing it, haha.

Tough call actually. I'm going to have to say either finding the cute little images to use for making the codes themselves or if that particular fanlisting had an 'about' section or is a mini shrine, I like filling them out =3

Honestly, it's a four way tie. I like Reverance because I think it sums up their relationship pretty well, I like fanFREAKINGSCARY because it's so very true and I laugh every tiem I read it, I adore Allegiant because their loyalty to each other is the very picture of best friends and then finally, I really like Spontaneity because that's what he is and is so very cute while he is =3

Everything? ^^u But no, I really need to work on my Hoshi wa Utau (Twinkle Stars) fanlisting. I plan to make it into a shrine for the series but I've just never gotten around to filling things in and I'm always been busy with other fanlistings too because they either need code fixings, new layouts or better/more codes. I'll get to it some day though =)

And that'd be the same as the one with the most members. Congratulations Dita, once again. With a whole forty one countries in total =3
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:53:19 AM by Emcy »

Offline Mishiro

• View Profile
    • CrystalOrb
Whee~ This looks like fun~! :wub: :)

My first fanlisting, Drifloon~! :wub: :heart: But I also like Karino Tadashi & Toudou Akira, which was recently adopted out to me~ Again, thanks Chrizta-san!! :hug: :dance:

Ummm... I would say May (Haruka), from Pokemon. :kitty: :)

Clow Cards~! And thank you, Saya-san, for making a new home for the little wonders~ :hug: :wub:

Zero no Tsukaima, cause I finally got obsessed with it! :wub:

Obviously, my little Floon~ :hyper: :dance: :wub: :D :heart:

My little tribute to Mizuiro onee-chan~ :dance: FINALLY! She so deserves that sparkling layout~! :heart: :hug: Good luck on your SPM exams, dear sis~! :D

The Orimoto Izumi (Zoe) fanlisting, which Halina generously adopted out to me~! Thank you so much~! :hug: :heart: We are just 2 members away from 250!!! :hyper:

The fanlisting for Groovy!, the first ending theme for Card Captor Sakura, cause it's kinda new~ :blush:

I would say the layout for a tribute to my sister, cause I spent like a whole week to think of it and code it~ :D

Ummm... Let's see, I actually like making the banners and codes in Photoshop. :heart: But sometimes, I might get too meticulous and thrash everything, and start from scratch again~ :upset: :wub:

I like Crystallized for the Earthy fanlisting, cause I simply adore crystals! :wub:
I also like Liquefied for the Watery fanlisting, as I just simply like how this word contains both the alphabets 'F' and 'Q', isn't that just rare and cool? :wub: :dance:
And I love to call my sister a pineapple princess. :blush: Gomen ne, onee-chan~~~ XD

Every fanlisting except for Tadashi & Akira, Earthy, Watery and Melissa (which I started my revamp scheme recently), but priority goes to my Pokemon fanlistings, as I keep applying for more everyday~ :blush: :o And I have some plans in my mind too, actually~ *evil laughs and runs off to hide*

*runs back* Oops, forgot the last question, haha~ XD I would say... The Orimoto Izumi (Zoe) fanlisting with 43 countries, whee~! :dance:

Hey, I really enjoyed myself back there~ :) :hug:
Mishiro | skycrown.org | sapphire.nu | fireslash.org

Offline Ashlee

• anime; manga; video games; web d
    • View Profile
    • http://valiet.org
I love these little survey-type things. :3

01. Your favourite fanlisting that you own.
Mm... probably Ggio Vega. :3

02. The #1 fanlisting you would like to own.
Any of my top 3 kill-fors. (Axel, Lavi, or Seto Kaiba)

03. The first fanlisting you joined.
I bet it was Kingdom Hearts related. I'm not sure?

04. The last fanlisting you joined.
It was D.Gray-Man related, and that's all I know.

05. Your oldest fanlisting.
Grimmjow~! It's not approved though... ;____;

06. The last fanlisting you completed.
TSUMUGI KOTOBUKI ♥

07. Your biggest fanlisting.
None of my fanlistings are that big yet...

08. Your smallest fanlisting.
Bijou, I think?

09. Layout you are most proud of.
Ha. Probably my domain's.

Making the layout. I'm all about graphics.

I really like Stellar and... The Envy.

Ugh. Sun-Sun, I think. I don't really like how it turned out.

;______;  /fail
[font=\"Georgia\"][color=\"#808080\"]❀//[/color] [color=\"#EE3A8C\"]FALLING STAR STUDIOS[/color] [color=\"#808080\"];;[/color] [color=\"#B03060\"]collective[/color] [color=\"#808080\"];;[/color] [color=\"#EE3A8C\"]skydrift[/color] [color=\"#808080\"];;[/color] [color=\"#B03060\"]updates[/color] [color=\"#808080\"].[/color][/font][/sub]

Offline Liz

• View Profile
    • http://orb-alliance.net
I don't have very many fanlistings, but I'll do this anyway because I love surveys. :strong:

I love them all, but my most cherished would have to be Lacus Clyne, my favorite female character ever. :hyper:

That's a tough one since I have Lacus. I'll have to say Uchiha Itachi of Naruto, one of the only male characters that I really love. :(

I...don't know. I think it might have been Kikyou of InuYasha or InuYasha/Kikyou, since those were my favorite subjects at that time.

my Nami Tamaki FL over at TFL

I've adopted out all of my oldest fanlistings, but the oldest one I still have is Fllay Allster, which was adopted to me by Chiqui in 2007. The one that has been online the longest is Fujiwara Zakuro, opened in 2003 and adopted to be by Airi in 2008.

Nami Tamaki, though I still need to upload the layout. :wub:

definitely Temari, with over 1200 members

Nami with four, but she's also the newest

Hm, I rather suck at layouts, but I'm really happy with the way Sasuke & Karin turned out. :upset:

the layout, even though it can be a pain :heart:

My favorite is Puppeteer for Fllay, but since I didn't name that one I guess I'd have to go with Distant Star for Zakuro.

almost all of them I'd say Fllay, but since I'm in the process of putting the layout together, I'll go with Shoujo-ai, since it's my second oldest FL.

probably Temari, because she's the biggest

Wow, I covered all my FLs. :upset:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:51:47 PM by Liz »

Offline Cozza

• 07 Ghost, Naruto, One Piece, Gia
    • View Profile
    • http://jellyfishing.org
o___o this is hard! i can't choose u__u!

sasunaruuuuuu !

pikoro, i think :3

um.. a pokemon one i think :3

first pokemon movie ~ it's in dire need of a makeover, lmao!

an adoption n__n !

biggest anime fanlisting? the green beasts! pretty much all the members are from the previous owners.

liling-po, with one member.. me~ haha. it's also in need of a makeover ;x

probably capella, yar i fail D:

receiving approvals and producing the listing!

out of my anime fanlistings? probably aloe vera, hahaha n__n

gah! soooo many. probably about 65% of all my fanlistings D:

the green beasts! - 52 countries listed, which beats one of my TFL listings which has 200 more members (only from 40 countries) than said listing :3 !
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:09:32 PM by Cozza »