• http://aminuet.com
01. Your name
Kibumie :3

02. Total number of TAFL fanlistings

03. Do you have an FL collective?
yep :ph34r: http://aminuet.com/fan

04. Who/What got you into TAFL?
Edward Elric // FMA <3

05. Which fanlisting owners inspire you the most? (Limit 3!)
more than 3

06. Which fanlisting owners blow you away with their designs? (Limit 3!)
- Janice from fenali.net

07. What's your favorite category?
Characters

08. Which category do you have the most fanlistings in?
Characters

09. What's your favorite part of the fanlisting process?
building..

10. What's your least favorite part of the fanlisting process?
Rejections :ph34r:

11. If you could apply for anything, no rules attached, what would it be?
Edward Elric fanlisting <3

12. Favorite fanlisting layout?
Eriol Hiiragizawa: http://peptropolis.com/fan/eriol/

13. What’s the first thing you do when you sign on the boards?
Read the posts before me.

14. What is your favorite forum?
Brand New Fanlistings

15. What's your favorite avatar?
mostly the newest that I am using

16. What's something you’ve always wondered about TAFL &/or fanlistings?
The people behind it

17. Did you know...?
that I am grateful to have the current fanlistings that I have :)

18. Which do you prefer: applying for adoptions or applying at the Network?
at the network

19. If you could make any one thread at TAFL, what would it be?
'can't think of something'

20. You associate (member/group) with (subject) ?
Example! You associate TAFL with fanlistings! OR You associate Trouble Checkers with Ghostbusters it's the green!

21. Have you been through the adoption process?
It was hard at first, but I am ok with it
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:28:48 AM by kibumie »

K I B U M I E ✿ . http://aminuet.com\'>aminuet ♪ . http://fan.aminuet.com\'>beloved ❤ . http://edwardelric.info\'>king ♚

from now on, I will protect you~ ★ http://twitter.com/kibumie\'>twitter . http://flavors.me/bluespade\'>flavors . http://applemana.livejournal.com/\'>LJ

Offline Cozza

• 07 Ghost, Naruto, One Piece, Gia
    • View Profile
    • http://jellyfishing.org
01. Your name
Cozza !

18ish.. i think D:

yarr! http://jellyfishing.info

all the amazing fanlistings i had joined ~ they inspired me to create my own :3

all of you do! you're all so talented and put 110% effort into every fanlisting, it's incredibly admirable <333 n__n

*blushes* there's so many! this is fairly embarrassing considering i pretty much worship these people and their designs :B ; sarah, shinju & nekoi.

*wiggles eyebrows suggestively* adult.. reoow. :3 nah, i don't really have a favourite. i love all the categories ~

characters n__n

receiving approvals and then building the fl of course! ;D i love joining fanlistings too!

the anxiety caused from waiting for a soon to be approval or rejection xD!

;o i'm not too sure ~

ah! so many gorgeous layouts made by you guys to choose from D:
probably either the kuroshitsuji or karneval layouts :3

scratch my bum. tehe, just kidding. i'm not sure, i guess i just look for interesting threads to read ;D

i love them all xD!

mine ~ teito <333 aha, nah i don't really know ;x

why you guys haven't opened a category for 'chapters' yet. (you've probably been asked that quite a lot!)

17. Did you know...?
that a lot of my fanlistings need revamping D:

that depends on the subject i'm applying for :3

o__o erm.. i'm not sure! it would be something lame though, knowing me D:

i associate fanlisting owners with awesome pokemon!

i have adopted, but have yet to adopt any of my own fanlistings out ^o^

[quote name='Hanii-chan' post='271841' date='Dec 13 2009, 01:24 PM']16. What's something you’ve always wondered about TAFL &/or fanlistings?
I always wondered why TAFL graphics are sooo vastly different than that of other networks, in a great way. They're always more truly thought out and I've found them to be such a totally different and unique style. It's really neat. n_n[/quote]
i completely agree! a lot of tafl graphics are always so complex and gorgeous, i'm always so envious D:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 09:19:01 AM by Cozza »

Offline Hal

• Sadly, closed. Life\'s more than
    • View Profile
I ACTUALLY FINISHED THIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS!

01. Your name
I've actually gone through a few names, and they're all for me to know. <3 But currently I go by Hal, and have for a few years now.

12. (There will be more in the future, I know this.)

Back to unnamed, it can be found at fan.color-trap.net. While I do like my fanlistings in, and will keep them in, the fan sub-directory; I'm actually considering whether or not I want to make a full-on 'collective' (with name and design, etc.) or just link to them all at Color-Trap.

Way, way, way back in the day (2002 or 2003), and it took quite a bit of remembering: but I think it was the then-manga fanlisting. Because manga-ka provide the greatest form of art. (I know, lame of me? But they're such wonderful, talented artists away from their stories, too. Stunning is the detail Oda Eiichiro and Minekura Kazuya, respectively, put into trees and plant life.)

05. Which fanlisting owners inspire you the most?
I can rack my mind and shower people with love and devotion, but, next to Marie, the first thing that comes to mind is, "Anyone who can actually have a lot of fanlistings and actually keep them MAINTAINED," and you have my absolute admiration. I've got on 13. I'm back to only 13 listings, and it can be a chore even trying to add more. So anyone who can have a lot and keep up with them, I salute you.

Marie is also like the ultimate owner. Look at the passion towards her own listings, and listings in general. That's inspiring.

06. Which fanlisting owners blow you away with their designs?
I really need to look around a bit more, because there are a lot of designs I like and I know they're all owned by the same people; but I do constantly recall being blown away by Sarah and Giada for their designs.

Ironically... Series. You would never guess, would you? But there's just something so inspiring about the Series category to me. I don't fully understand it myself, though I try to rationalize it as, "I just really love seeing fans of a whole series." Series are amazing. I love stories.

Characters. See above.

Is it shallow that I really like approvals? My brain usually starts flooding with ideas, really, with the approval letters. Nothing more than a flood of ideas that makes me happy.

The opposite of the above. When the flood of ideas STOPS, and you're like, "Oh crap, what am I going to do now?!" A lot times my schemes are so grand, I normally can't get them made in the time frame, so have to settle for less.

A fanlisting for the whole of the (One Piece) Skypiea arc. Manga arcs aren't allowed, from what I recall asking ages and ages and years and years ago, I think it's because there are simply too many scattered around? I don't know, and can hardly remember. But I would love to have the Skypiea arc listing, here. I love One Piece as a whole (haha, pun), but Skypiea... just everything about Skypiea. I hate the word "fantastical" (sounds redundant, and like one of those words that shouldn't exist), but fantastical is a great word to describe Skypiea. It's incredible. The whole thought of it is incredible. One Piece is a story about pirates, but Skypiea is a real pirate story in the midst of an incredible story about pirates.

Minekura is the newest, and coded with a Strict DTD (since I want to take web design a bit more seriously, even if I violate a few other rules (*3*). So I'm happiest most with it right now.

I don't have a set routine. (Like, "Okay, sign in, and then I go here, and here, and then here.") I usually sign in only when I want to post something, and the signing-in is done from the forum/thread I'm interested in posting in.

Don't have one in particular. Wherever something interesting is.

As of early July 2010, something about Emcy's has always intrigued me. Maybe it's its geek chic? Clover's also amuses, sadly, because it says "splat", and I am pathetic and think that's overly hilarious. The word "splat" just makes me laugh.

Since I have never specifically wondered something and not asked (that I know of), off the top of my head: layout update? Is there eventually going to be one in store?

I like the watermelon layout, too, but TAFL is one of those sites - one of those sites that have the ultimate potential to have the world's most kick-butt layout, because it has the content to back it up.

Just wondering...

17. Did you know...?
What you can't see, in my mind, is far more important than what you can. My fanlistings are obsessively organized; and, with the updates I have in store for them, they're only going to become more organized.

Also, in 2008, the (One Piece) Buggy fanlisting, ironically, was suppose to be the companion to my Garp fanlisting. Unfortunately, issues arose keeping my friend from completing it. ):

I have a lot of fun with adoptions, but applying at the Network is much less nerve-wracking. I can really write, at that, and if someone says, "Sum it up in a short/no longer than a five sentence paragraph," I'm screwed. There is no way I can compress my passion into five sentences, or even one short paragraph. I write until something feels complete, and exactly like I would say it to your face. I love the one-on-one of adoptions, but sometimes the luck-of-the-draw I normally pose with TAFL is easier.

Depends on the manner in which you mean. If it's for fanlistings, it would be a Manga Arcs thread, for people to apply to for their favorite manga arcs. This is because there is an opposite to people who can easily get a hold of anime - those of us who can't. When you're a self-professed manga whore, life's tough...

I had never thought about this until I read people posting about it, and I think the idea of association to mythical beings is so neat. (I'm jumping on myself, and claiming Uzume before anybody steals her. (XD)

A few times. <3 Ukitake and Nii were kindly given to me by Laura and Kim, while the Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and May Chang fanlistings I adopted out to Krystal and Kibumie. <3 I also don't mean any disrespect to Laura and Kim, because Ukitake and Nii were BIG wishlisters: but Marie also adopted Wanted! to me, and that's a One Piece fanlisting. I still feel so special and flail about at the thought like I'm a flamingo, it would take a while to calm down enough to issue the great big bear hug you'd normally receive from me over something like that. ^^; An honor is impressing somebody who can admit being hard to impress [in respect, especially, to One Piece].

Offline Aqua

• Fanlistings, web-design, drawing
    • View Profile
    • http://thedizzyheavens.spookish.net
01. Your name
Aqua or Aqua_vaporeon ^^

I have two :yahoo:

Nope, i already have a main site that im happy with.

In about 2004-5 (when i knew nothing about html or layouts, i was a simple 9 year old online at the time) i was really into a movie called Balto and i found the fanlistings for the movie and thats when i learned about fanlistings, it was only until i actually learned html in 2008 and got photoshop that i started making them.

-The owners of the Balto fanlistings that i found
-Various pokemon/anime fanlistings

The kinds that are original and are not boring.

I have lots of favorite categories!

Characters n-z

Building and adding new members.

People that submit invalid forms (using emails such as pokemon@hotmail.com, silly names etc)

The Vaporeon/Hikari fanlisting would be GREAT to own.

Thats a toughie, i like a LOT of fanlisting layouts!

Check for replies xD

This one and one my friend made on pro boards ages ago.

I don't really know, peoples avatars are all really pretty on here ^^

Probably what it was like when it first came out, like in 2000 when i was about six.

17. Did you know...?

I had always wanted a fanlisting even before i learned HTML! xD

Applying at the network, its great to make the network bigger.

I really dont know o.O

I dont really associate them to subjects ^^;;

Nope, i might do sometime in the future though.