Other Stuff > Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Poupee Girl

(1/4) > >>

Rosemary:
Okay, I have very recently become quite addicted to this adorable site, Poupee Girl.  You get to dress up your poupee in cute outfits and it's all really quite adorable.  I already talked Mitzrael into joining. xD  You earn ribbons by commenting on items in other people's closets, dressing your poupee each day, and uploading various fashion/beauty related items.  You also get these cute shells from random profiles and then can throw them into the shell spring for various items.  You're intrigued already right?  :whistle:

If anyone would also like to have a go at the cuteness, just let me know and I can send you an invite and you and I shall get some extra ribbons and you get a cute extra shirt for your poupee.  

This is my poupee, see how cute! :lmao:

If you already use Poupee Girl, feel free to friend my poupee! :dance:

Mitzrael:
*jumping on ship* seriously it's so much fun xD This is my poupee feel free to friend or ask for an invite 8D

Shiori:
Here is my poupee. It's such an enjoyable service, hopefully more people will join us over there~.  :whistle:

Saya:
still need to earn more ribbons, anyway I'm here

Averie:
Aw everyone's so cute! My account's half dead but since everyone's there I shall try to be active again :whistle:
Mine is right over here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version