Other Stuff > Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Online Trading Card Games

(1/6) > >>

Rosemary:
I was wondering if anyone else plays any online trading card games?  I used to play a bunch then most closed/I lost time/interest.  I decided I wanted to start playing a few again (because the games on them are so fun).

I am only playing Moonlight Legend atm.  May add a few more at some future date (I am anxious for the Whoverse one to come off hiatus).

Small Addictions is my online tcg site.  If anyone joins moonlight legend after reading this thread, say Rosemary referred you. :dance:

Sarah:
LOL, oh Rose xD This brings back memories. I used to play a lot of TCGs (even before I really got into webdesign, I think) and I was even going to start my own TCG at some point, haha. I might even still have the template for the cards, zomg. But yeah, haven't touched anything since then.. but I remember that Jani, aranee (and Chip too, I think) were into some TCGs some time ago too- not sure which ones though. And probably not any longer. T__T;

... but you really kinda make me want to pick up one again now too ahhh. /clings ;A;

Rosemary:
Janice even wrote her own script to manage her tcg site.  :dance:

Start playing again Sarah! :hyper:

arashi:
Hahahaha, omg the nostalgia!! Yup yup, wifu and I used to run a CLAMP-centric TCG for which she wrote alllllllllll the amazing code for the games and card management, complete with an admin panel. It was zomg!soawesomesauce!! :dance:

Mitzrael:
[quote name='Sarah' post='275515' date='Apr 6 2010, 03:07 PM']LOL, oh Rose xD This brings back memories. I used to play a lot of TCGs (even before I really got into webdesign, I think) and I was even going to start my own TCG at some point, haha. I might even still have the template for the cards, zomg. But yeah, haven't touched anything since then.. but I remember that Jani, aranee (and Chip too, I think) were into some TCGs some time ago too- not sure which ones though. And probably not any longer. T__T;

... but you really kinda make me want to pick up one again now too ahhh. /clings ;A;[/quote]If you ever run a Naruto (Sasuke centric perhaps?) TCG, I could end playing and Rose would be so happy to convert me you know :dance: *bribes with cookies*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version