The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Live Action and Anime

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was wondering is it possible to apply for a series fanlisting with the Live Action fanlisting? I mean if you have the Live Action fanlisting listed at TFL and would like to have the series fanlisting here too, could we crosslist that? Or do we have to apply and then build another fanlisting for it? Or if ever we're approved, do we have to keep separate member list?

Offline Shell

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • http://www.firesenshi.com
If you currently own a live-action series fanlisting at TFL and the anime version for it is available here at TAFL you can apply for a crosslist.  You are allowed to run one fanlisting on the same page with the same members list.  You MUST specify on the fanlisting that the listing covers both versions of the subject, anime and live-action and you must link to both TAFL and TFL on the page.  You will also need codes from both versions as well on the site.

(for example I run the relationship fanlisting for Hino Rei and Tsukino Usagi of Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon (anime and manga) and Pretty Guardian Sailormoon (live action) both here at TAFL and TFL.  I have one page and one members list).

Hope that answers your question. :D