Other Stuff > Off-Topic Chit-Chat

New to the TAFL Boards?

(1/16) > >>

Shalott:
Introduce yourself here - and have fun! :scared:

Nami:
I'm new here! Didn't see the topic <,<
I already have some fanlistings (I'm still fixing my (fanlisting collection) page), but I registered here today <:

My name is Eva, but I use nickname Nami a lot (don't even know when I started using it :P). I'm from Slovenia, so I apologize for my english mistakes (I try my best <:!). I don't watch anime (or read manga) a lot :I But there're still some animes that I watch -> Meitantei Conan, Digimon, Bokura ga ita, Full moon wo sagashite, One piece (I love this anime, but I stopped watching it at episode 200?), Dragonball Z, ... that's all :<>

Beside that I really really love travelling and making photos! <: (And I'm also a huge fan of Harry Potter! *-*). And ... I like to draw, write, sing (even If I don't have a voice for it x>), biking ... (I'm not sure if I still like these stuff :I). That's all! ::}

(I hope it's okay to publish my introduction here? since I'm the only one :>>)

KinHikari:
Hello and welcome, Nami!

Mitzrael:

--- Quote from: Nami on April 16, 2011, 12:20:45 PM ---I'm new here! Didn't see the topic <,<
I already have some fanlistings (I'm still fixing my (fanlisting collection) page), but I registered here today <:

My name is Eva, but I use nickname Nami a lot (don't even know when I started using it :P). I'm from Slovenia, so I apologize for my english mistakes (I try my best <:!). I don't watch anime (or read manga) a lot :I But there're still some animes that I watch -> Meitantei Conan, Digimon, Bokura ga ita, Full moon wo sagashite, One piece (I love this anime, but I stopped watching it at episode 200?), Dragonball Z, ... that's all :<>

Beside that I really really love travelling and making photos! <: (And I'm also a huge fan of Harry Potter! *-*). And ... I like to draw, write, sing (even If I don't have a voice for it x>), biking ... (I'm not sure if I still like these stuff :I). That's all! ::}

(I hope it's okay to publish my introduction here? since I'm the only one :>>)

--- End quote ---
Welcome aboard Nami  :flower: I hope you have a great time here at the boards and enjoy all of what the network has to offer :)!

kibumie:
Welcome to the boards Nami  :kitty:

Bokura Ga Ita is love!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version