The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

ATTN: ALL FL Applicants

Offline SeniorStaff

• TAFL Senior Staff
    • View Profile
As we noticed many of you disregarding this rule, in regards to today's large Character/Items removal, we thought a friendly reminder was in order:

You may only apply for SIX (6) subjects at a time, in any category. We noticed some of you sending in 10-30 applications at once, which of course is in violation of the above. This has ALWAYS been a rule in all A/M categories at TFL.org, and has not changed since we moved to the new network.

As such, all applications staffers are allowed to ignore and DELETE any further applications received from you, once this limit has been reached. If you sent in ten, expect that #8-10 will be deleted. This is to prevent what we've seen today: a total saturation of applications and an inundated staffer.

Edit: Please note, all staffers have been instructed to wait one week, to allow those individuals who sent in over six applications to contact them and specify which applications are to be kept, and which to discard. Since the error was on our end, we feel this is a suitable compromise. This only applies to this specific set of applications -- if you send in twenty applications in a month or so, your excess apps will be disregarded as is standard.

Thank you for your attention, and compliance with this long-standing rule!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 05:50:22 PM by Danielle »
[ S E N I O R . S T A F F ]
[ Buruma, Jackie, Marie, Mitzrael and Tec ]
[ The Anime Fanlistings Network ]

Offline Danielle

• TAFL Founder
    • View Profile
    • http://hoshichan.com/
Please note: Since this error was on our side, and not yours, if individuals would like to submit a contact form to the appropriate category and tell us which six to keep, which to throw away, we will allow it on this one occassion. Fair enough?

Again, I apologize for this gross coding error on my part, but at least this way you can let us know which six you want the most, although we will still hold firm to the limit of six. Since over 300 applications have already been submitted for Characters/Items, surely you can understand WHY we have this rule?  :lol:

D A N I E L L E

TAFL Founder, General Nuisance