Complete Update.
Fanstuff / Re: Fanstuff - Category Status
« Last post by Miriallia on December 11, 2023, 12:49:55 PM »
11th December 2023 [LINK]

Complete update.
Characters 0-M / Re: Characters 0-M - Category Status
« Last post by Buruma on December 10, 2023, 03:37:36 PM »
December 10, 2023

Complete update for finished forms, update forms, closed forms and overdue. [link]
Hot Topics / Re: New Approvals and Adoptions
« Last post by Ainna on December 09, 2023, 07:41:45 AM »
I just got approved for an FL I resisted for an entire year. 😅 Been waiting for someone to build it, but because no one was doing so, I took matters into my own hands.

Thank you so much, TAFL category staff!! Can't wait to start building the TwiYor FL!
Hot Topics / Re: Please Build This Fanlisting
« Last post by Ainna on December 09, 2023, 07:30:36 AM »
Some of us are still around.  ;D

Sorry, Buruma! Just meant the TAFL Boards aren't as active anymore as it used to be :( I'm glad there are still some of us posting here (and not just the TAFL staff posting category updates). <3
FL Collectives and Existing Fanlistings / Re: tenoh.org
« Last post by Ainna on December 09, 2023, 07:26:34 AM »
Aaaa you're so sweet 🙈🙈🙈 Thank you, Miriallia!
Relationships / Re: Relationships: Category Status
« Last post by Miriallia on December 08, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
8 December 2023 [LINK]

Applications.
FL Collectives and Existing Fanlistings / Re: tenoh.org
« Last post by Miriallia on November 27, 2023, 11:05:37 AM »
I like both the layout and the colours you used!  :D The arrangement of the links is good as well!
Hot Topics / Re: Latest Applications
« Last post by Ainna on November 27, 2023, 03:22:25 AM »
Since I've regained the ability to make layouts a few months ago I've started opening/re-opening a few fanlistings.
I've been seeing your new sites, Buruma! Happy to see this burst of creativity~

I'm not trying to revive an older thread but to put some life into me, my first TAFL application for one I have wanted for years. I resisted and put it off but I caved. I own some "nicer" subjects as it is but I gave in and applied. If anything, this gives me a good reason to update a certain website if I get the approval...
Amber, the same exact thing happened to me this morning. 😅 Hoping we both get approved for our respective applications  🤞🏼🤞🏼
Hot Topics / Re: Milestone Thread
« Last post by Ainna on November 27, 2023, 03:19:21 AM »
Ami/Sailor Mercury turned nine this month and Rei/Sailor Mars was adopted five years ago this month.  I missed this one completely as well but the Inuyasha/Kagome fanlisting was adopted ten years ago in February.

Oh wow TEN YEARS! Belated congrats on the InuKag anniversary, Amber~

As for me, both Codename wa Sailor V and Ranma/Akane turn 5 years old this year 😳😳 I myself am surprised it's been half a decade already lol