The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Samurai Champloo

Offline Rinkurai

• View Profile
    • http://spiderwalls.net/
THANKS EVERYONE - I have found a new owner for this fanlisting and the adoption is currently in progress! :D

I have recently decided to close down all of my fanlistings and my collective because I am letting my domain expire in winter. As such, I am looking for a new owner for all of my listings, and I have one left that's currently listed under TAFL. I think this will be a popular one, so I am hoping to get at least one or two applications, don't resist! If you are interested in adopting the fanlisting for Samurai Champloo, please email me (sarah@spiderwalls.net) with your name, a link to your website or collective, and the reason you are interested in owning the fanlisting. I would prefer if the new owner made their own layout, but I do not require it. Including any of the existing codes or affiliates is also optional, but I would again prefer it. Also, I use Enthusiast 3.1 to manage my listings, so all of the .sql files will be in that format for the adoption process. So yeah, here is a link to the current listing:

Obviously, it's listed under the Series category of TAFL, and it currently has 47 members. I will be accepting applications until Friday August 10th. Everyone who applies will be receiving an email on that date to finalize the adoption. If you have any further questions feel free to ask me and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing your applications!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:28:36 PM by Rinkurai »