The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Tenchi Muyo!, Metropolis, Darkstalkers characters...lotsa stuff xD

LDB · 4 · 1008

Offline LDB

• View Profile
[size="4"][font="Book Antiqua"]
Forgot to post all these! Some of them, I was rushed to make, so they need more stickers and definitely cooler layouts, but they are all up and ready for some people to represent! ^_^

Tenchi Masaki
Tetsuo Shima
Rock (Metropolis)
Metropolis (2001 movie)

Also, removed Darkstalkers links because although there is an anime for Darkstalkers, I applied over at thefanlistings, so it's only fair. ^_^
You can view the rest at my FL collective, MerryMilkshake.com.

<3

[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 03:26:09 AM by LDB »

Offline Nekoi Echizen

• Hiruma; Kamina; Eyeshield 21; Gu
    • View Profile
    • http://ethereal-world.net/
The layouts looks amazing and I just joined your Darkstalkers fls since I adore the both!^^ Just one heads up! Whle it's a temporary place, I can't find the members list in there anywhere! You should make it more visible or just add it cause it's an essential part of a fanlistings and they risk to finish in troubles that way!^^
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 07:07:36 AM by Nekoi Echizen »
[font=\'times new roman\']Bye bye![/font]

Adopting out all of my fanlistings, contact if you\'re interested.
[font=\'trebuchet ms\']TAFL[/ur

Offline LDB

• View Profile
The layouts looks amazing and I just joined your Darkstalkers fls since I adore the both!^^ Just one heads up! Whle it's a temporary place, I can't find the members list in there anywhere! You should make it more visible or just add it cause it's an essential part of a fanlistings and they risk to finish in troubles that way!^^

[size="4"][font="Book Antiqua"]
Thanks! I personally think all the layouts need work since, as I said, I rushed to get them up, lol. RL was catching up with me and I was like, "I gotta make a site and FAST before the sh*t hits the fan and I have no time." lol

Also, I took your advice and made a clear spot for the members list. Very good point, thanks.

Lastly, I never got an application for you! Make sure you type in the SPAM word correctly. ^_^ Usually, that'll kick it back.
[/font][/size]

Offline Nekoi Echizen

• Hiruma; Kamina; Eyeshield 21; Gu
    • View Profile
    • http://ethereal-world.net/
I understand well that!^^ And glad I was of help!^^

Oh that's odd! I'll join again in few minutes! Thanks for the advice!^^
[font=\'times new roman\']Bye bye![/font]

Adopting out all of my fanlistings, contact if you\'re interested.
[font=\'trebuchet ms\']TAFL[/ur