The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

coupled: 2023 layout marathon

Ainna · 3 · 2924

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • AMOUR
Restarting this thread since we've deviated from Rika24's original idea in the other one.

I'm hosting a layout marathon here:
https://marathons.minty.nu/2023/

It's ship-related since we're holding it in February and revealing layouts in March (yanno, it's Valentine's Day and White Day and all that), but if you'd rather not feature a romantic ship (or couple) on your layout, that's totally fine, too! Friendships between your favorite duos are also welcome~

Please do sign up and join if you're interested! <3
[ minty.nu  the evergreen network ]
suga.nutenoh.orgainna.love

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • AMOUR

Just a few quick updates:
  • I changed the layout to accommodate the expanded information and participants' list 🥰
  • I've also decided to extend signups until Feb. 15, 2023, but feel free to start working on your layouts!
  • I codified the Guidelines based on my Good Tidings 2019 marathon, but the only important detail I added is to please keep the layouts up 15 days after the end of the marathon (until Apr. 15, 2023).
  • Please don't forget to link back if you've joined! I also made it into  a shorter URL: coupled.minty.nu (but the former URL still works, too)

Thanks again, everyone! 🤗

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • AMOUR
Hi, everyone—

Just wanted to send my thanks to you all who participated in COUPLED! I've sent out emails on how badges can be downloaded and displayed on your respective sites. 🫶🏼🫶🏼 If you didn't get it, please let me know!

I'm so sorry for how late this is, but real life got super hectic for me the past few months. 😭😭

Take care!