The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

coupled: 2023 layout marathon

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • minty.NU
Restarting this thread since we've deviated from Rika24's original idea in the other one.

I'm hosting a layout marathon here:
https://marathons.minty.nu/2023/

It's ship-related since we're holding it in February and revealing layouts in March (yanno, it's Valentine's Day and White Day and all that), but if you'd rather not feature a romantic ship (or couple) on your layout, that's totally fine, too! Friendships between your favorite duos are also welcome~

Please do sign up and join if you're interested! <3
[ minty.nu  the evergreen network ]
suga.nutenoh.orgainna.love

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • minty.NU

Just a few quick updates:
  • I changed the layout to accommodate the expanded information and participants' list 🥰
  • I've also decided to extend signups until Feb. 15, 2023, but feel free to start working on your layouts!
  • I codified the Guidelines based on my Good Tidings 2019 marathon, but the only important detail I added is to please keep the layouts up 15 days after the end of the marathon (until Apr. 15, 2023).
  • Please don't forget to link back if you've joined! I also made it into  a shorter URL: coupled.minty.nu (but the former URL still works, too)

Thanks again, everyone! 🤗

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • minty.NU
Hi, everyone—

Just wanted to send my thanks to you all who participated in COUPLED! I've sent out emails on how badges can be downloaded and displayed on your respective sites. 🫶🏼🫶🏼 If you didn't get it, please let me know!

I'm so sorry for how late this is, but real life got super hectic for me the past few months. 😭😭

Take care!